Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you too ugly for a job?

Are you too ugly for a job?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Are you too ugly enough that you are unemployed?

No one's ugly enough to work minimum wage lol.

I feel like I am, I wageslaved for 2 years and realised everyone hated me. If you are ugly, women hate you by default and find you creepy even if you don't talk to the women. Even if you would go out of your way to avoid women they would still find you to be creepy.

Yes, I'm too ugly to get a job.

But you have one? Or at least had.
Im working on and off all the time. It's called time-work in my country and it's not considered a real job where I live. Only presentable humans get a full time job in this society.

Not only ugly, but I feel mentally broken and I'm physically slower now I'm an oldcel. I think I'll be NEET again for a long time. :feelscomfy:

Yes, I only got my current job off Craigslist because they were desperate and only asked me a few Qs over text before signing me on, no way I could get a job on an in person interview, especially with an HR foid as the interviewer.

too ugly? no, probably not :chad::society:

Not NT enough? definitely :incel::society:

No such thing. If a job is desperate for workers (ie, shitty enough) it will take anyone. I’ve done miserable jobs like steel worker or roofer and half the workers were ugly as fuck.

Not only am I ugly, I look extreme young. Fuck this shit world

only got my current job because my family member knew somebody inside the business