Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Argentina will win this world cup

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I can already tell Argentina , will be the winner. France will be second place and Morocco will play for third place.

i hope argentina lozez tbh

Who cares about this Chadfest

@LeFrenchCel how are thingz there in fromage land?

shortcel messi the best player in history, football maxxing is legit

shortcel messi the best player in history, football maxxing is legit
Messi would have been an awkward incel if he didn't footballmaxx

Argentina will get BLACKED on sunday

I hope we destroy france tbh, fucking cunts.

I hope messi wins for us manlets... MANLETS UNITE!

@LeFrenchCel how are thingz there in fromage land?
People seem to be happy
Tbh I just want Messi to win the World Cup

I don't want France to win again. I'm also for Messi

It's going to be brutal when messi gets mogged in that final by those French chads and tyrones. Those after pics are going to be gold.

I can already tell Argentina , will be the winner. France will be second place and Morocco will play for third place.
brutal truth @tokoniec thoughts? I think Argentina Normies might also get an smv or media halo boost if Argentina wins.

brutal truth @tokoniec thoughts? I think Argentina Normies might also get an smv or media halo boost if Argentina wins.

@To koniec

I hope so. French foids are the biggest sluts on the planet and I hope they all have horrible lives.

@To koniec
Tbh no one knows anything about Argentina except it's football team and messi...we don't know about argentinian foids or Chads or incels

It’s gonna be Argentina defeating France and Croatia bringing home the bronze, Chico :smonk:

My next vacation, whenever that is, will have to be in france then, mang
France is worse for incels, its a Emmnanuel and Amelie only land just like Cuckmerika version of Chad and Stacy

France is worse for incels, its a Emmnanuel and Amelie only land just like Cuckmerika version of Chad and Stacy
I’ve heard they don’t hate on rice as much, Chico, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right, mang :fuk:

I’ve heard they don’t hate on rice as much, Chico, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right, mang :fuk:
Rice have much greater chance of ascending by hookermaxxin in Amsterdam