Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we will win slowly but surely

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
call it cope but i have observed normies are waking up slowly and society is now showing signs of gray sunrise of blackpill.
  • more and more normies are rejecting whores,
  • more and more former whores are now fake preaching trad lifestyle because they are afraid.
  • we are becoming a sizeable audience and capitalists will have to listen to us if they want to keep making money. as long you are not too unhinged incel bans becoming less common even for bonafide hate speech
  • drastic increase in slut shaming and more men openly participating in slut shaming
  • guts discovering blackpill more and more and recognizing genetic component of dating success
  • Men openly mocking and speaking against feminism and even some women are joining because they realize how brutal it is work 9-5 just for tag "independent"
  • this was kind of expected after sudden rise of red pill as natural order of things is bluepill(kid) -> redpill (teen) -> blackpill (adult) -> whitepill (sage)

We will win, victory shall be ours brothers. just keep spreading the truths of horrors women are capable of and we will eventually have more soldiers in our ranks. dont let the race divide us we have a common enemy ( feminism ) and we must defeat it for we wish to leave a livable world to our sons

we will never win, there's always guys, this would be true if we did not have open borders. But the supply is infinite and demand low.

society will collapse by itself anyway because of things like climate change and overpopulation

society will collapse by itself anyway because of things like climate change and overpopulation
overpopulation will decline, but ofcourse the ITcucks hate capitalism, but love migration, little do they know migration is just modern slavery, both to the residing people, (they continue without benefits being net tax payers) and migrants doing menial work (net tax losses) easy way to get voters

we will never win, there's always guys, this would be true if we did not have open borders. But the supply is infinite and demand low.

dont lose hope bro, once our numbers are big enough we can establish simp shaming culture so brutal that it will terrify every low T man to even think of simping or picking up a whore

dont lose hope bro, once our numbers are big enough we can establish simp shaming culture so brutal that it will terrify every low T man to even think of simping or picking up a whore
i agree, the numbers will definetely increase. I know this sounds weird, but my approach is apocalyptic, i want the world to endure as much suffering as possible, just look at basic human psychology, does a child learn from coddling and never knowing boundaries? ofcourse not, you need to establish rules even if it might cause pain to them. The world needs suffering, and when i say the world, the beneficiaries of capitalism. We need to learn pain, we need more incels, we need more neets, we need more suffering people, only then will people learn.

does not matter, i know this sounds weird, but women are our equals, theres always the odd one out group, simps + women + goverment means a majority win by large margins. Besides, women are leading their own careers nowadays, most are glorified make work, but still.

overpopulation will decline
even if it did there is not enough resources to keep up with the population demand the earth has finite resources and with time it will be too much to handle

even if it did there is not enough resources to keep up with the population demand the earth has finite resources and with time it will be too much to handle
the world doesn't work in that way, the world is a glorified bankrupt bank, society already has enough resources, the coca cola aisle with 10 different soft drinks, trannies existing and making make work, the world is just a playhouse for death, only some people create value, and these people are low paid. Even farmers are in debt.

who do you think created the most value?
a man selling water with sugar
a man running a store
a surgeon
a man building a space ship/creating scientific theory,

A surgeon is arguably in my opinion, the closest thing possible to breaking into value making, doctors are glorified slop people protecters, resuscitating fat slobs, smoker, untermensch.
Ted K lived in an illussion, you're under an illussion aswell, he has admitted he wanted to be trans for a period, which only means he was a purposeless man, he simply just needed to accept almost everyone are purposeless.
Ted K wouldve lived for the sake of living, as does everyone else. Humanity has no individuality, it wouldnt matter if 1 billion people died, the slop people will mourn, the value creators will create value. The system of currency is just a triangle.

@Puer aeternus what the point in bringing up that ted wanted to be trans ?
the validity of his ideas is independent of what other things he did

@Puer aeternus what the point in bringing up that ted wanted to be trans ?
the validity of his ideas is independent of what other things he did
It makes very sense, the concept of "wanting to become trans" highlights perfectly what kind of man he was. He could've been an incel complaining about pussy, he couldve been a man fighting against industrialization, he couldve been a man fighting immigration, he coudve been a man fighting against hunger, he couldve been a man doing anything. He was a man who wouldve latched onto any movement. However i do indeed salute him. Im maybe just too doomer right now.

Cope, it will only get worse

Win? Brother I will be a 27 year old khhv. How did I win?

We won't, but future generations might.
Future generations lmao, what a tard. Do you see ugly niggers like us reproducing? Then why will there be future generations of incels? This is eugenics and we are victims of it. There will not be people like us in the future. Their parents are chad and Stacy why will they shit out a loser son?

call it cope but i have observed normies are waking up slowly and society is now showing signs of gray sunrise of blackpill.
  • more and more former whores are now fake preaching trad lifestyle because they are afraid.
  • we are becoming a sizeable audience and capitalists will have to listen to us if they want to keep making money. as long you are not too unhinged incel bans becoming less common even for bonafide hate speech
  • drastic increase in slut shaming and more men openly participating in slut shaming
  • guts discovering blackpill more and more and recognizing genetic component of dating success
  • Men openly mocking and speaking against feminism and even some women are joining because they realize how brutal it is work 9-5 just for tag "independent"
  • this was kind of expected after sudden rise of red pill as natural order of things is bluepill(kid) -> redpill (teen) -> blackpill (adult) -> whitepill (sage)

We will win, victory shall be ours brothers. just keep spreading the truths of horrors women are capable of and we will eventually have more soldiers in our ranks. dont let the race divide us we have a common enemy ( feminism ) and we must defeat it for we wish to leave a livable world to our sons
Racist and antisemite need to die

Heil!

The only "win" is that Generation Alpha is trending to conservative ways, to predictably counteract the Clown World insanity we're seeing today.

This should amp up in the 2nd half of this decade as the Demographic Cliff starts in ~2026.

But, I doubt this will help lonely men.