Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [ARMA 3] ISIS terrorists are everywhere, WTF!? Egyptian tank blown up with IED. Where tf is the Coalition!?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

It's ArmA 3, akhi. :feelsjuice:

On the other hand, have you seen the attacks in Diyala? Things are really bad when Iraqi government starts doing heavily-armored delegations every 1-2 weeks.

FxHcaP-XsAEFtwo

Last edited:
The graphics are so realistic I thought this was in real life :feelsjuice:

The graphics are so realistic I thought this was in real life :feelsjuice:
Explosion shockwaves shake the dust even from kilometers away. The same thing in the clip happened 3 years ago in a beach between El Arish and Rafah (Sinai): one M113 HQ APC was damaged, along with a M60 stuck in the sand after getting struck by IED.

We're talking Jihadist tier attacks that will shock even the Muslim world.
AQ fanboys are having a good time with Al-Shabbab attack against a Congolese-joint coalition base in Southern Somalia.

Most negros living close to the military facility went to the scene just to pillage the remainings of the base :feelskek:.

I can't believe how people thought the African Union would even work.
They're not only struggling in Somalia, but also in Mozambique; Central Africa, Sahel/Western Africa and the Horn of Africa. The real deal is in the Sahel, JNIM vs. ISIS. AQ still exists thanks to JNIM and AL-Shabbab territorial presence... and their training facilities in Saudi Arabia :feelsjuice:

They're not only struggling in Somalia, but also in Mozambique; Central Africa, Sahel/Western Africa and the Horn of Africa. The real deal is in the Sahel, JNIM vs. ISIS. AQ still exists thanks to JNIM and AL-Shabbab territorial presence... and their training facilities in Saudi Arabia :feelsjuice:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only way for non-Muslim countries to stop jihadism, would be an organized army of modern crusaders. CT units don't work.

Not going to happen in the next 100 years, quite honestly.
That's because Christians are brainwashed into believing that the Bible says that loving your enemies means submitting to them.
Matthew 10:34 is clear on this.

would be an organized army of modern crusaders
The invasion of Iraq was called a crusade, and it did nothing to stop terrorism. It just exacerbated it.

The invasion of Iraq was called a crusade, and it did nothing to stop terrorism. It just exacerbated it.
The motivation to invade Iraq wasn't religious lmao. The only person I've ever heard calling the invasion of Iraq a crusade is you.

And you believed Bush?
It was his reasoning, and it's not like the original crusades didn't have ulterior motives either. Most of the crusaders were there just to plunder the region and to have their (often many) sins forgiven, not because they cared about fighting infidels.

It was his reasoning, and it's not like the original crusades didn't have ulterior motives either. Most of the crusaders were there just to plunder the region and to have their (often many) sins forgiven, not because they cared about fighting infidels.
Meaning that I'm still not wrong about my suggestion.

Meaning that I'm still not wrong about my suggestion.
You are though. The country is now an unstable and hosts many terrorist groups. Iraq's non-muslim population used to be 10% of the country prior to the invasion, now it's less than 1%.

Ahh The meddows and fields of North eastern Iraq were is started. A major stronghold of Sheikh Abu musab al-zarqawi and Abu Hamza al-muhajir.
The sight of destroyed American Humvees in Baqubah were a great sight in 2006-2008

Ahh The meddows and fields of North eastern Iraq were is started. A major stronghold of Sheikh Abu musab al-zarqawi and Abu Hamza al-muhajir.
The sight of destroyed American Humvees in Baqubah were a great sight in 2006-2008
What are you thoughts on current politics in iraq?

It's difficult to say, the region is very much in a state of major flux and change. It's difficult to predict. I against anything Shia though.

JFL British Royals visit sunni and "mixed" Areas of Baghdad to promote women's rights in Iraq. These MF handed Iraq over to the shias but are disgusted by them.
@svgmn1

tbf It was the Americans who handed Iraq over to the Shia, the british had a good relationship with The Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq
@AsgardTheFatcel

You are though. The country is now an unstable and hosts many terrorist groups. Iraq's non-muslim population used to be 10% of the country prior to the invasion, now it's less than 1%.
That's because of Islam's nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back