Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Around Asians never relax

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Why is there a saying that says "around blacks never relax" but there's not a saying that says "around Asians never relax"? It's not fair

cuz chiks weight like 50kg on average what the fuck are they gonna do to you

Burn the rice, pay the price
497A1624 FCB7 430A A48D 0FD0CAD462D6

around yellow, never mellow

Asians really are the best at everything. Cho got like, what, 30 kills? With just 2 pistols too, AND one of them was a fucking .22.
True. The only guys in US history who got more kills used machine guns against large crowds. Elliot was only half Asian but he was so influential and really helped the incel movement grow a lot

Fitting that an Asian would get number one in a school shooting. Also fitting he couldn't get it up for a prostitute too.
it's not that he couldn't get it up. His mere presence was so incel, she bailed before he even had a chance

Same could be said for whites. Blacks get beat up regularly in Russia and in most of the EE coutries.

It doesn’t rhyme

Asians know Kung fu, taekwondo and karate. You should never relax around them if you have seen a Jackie Chan film. I have never been mean to a riceman after I watched Rush Hour

Around niggers keep away your chicken fingers

When around chinks don't buy their snake piss drinks

it's not that he couldn't get it up. His mere presence was so incel, she bailed before he even had a chance
Oh wait you're right, it's even worse. I misremembered the interview the prostitute gave.