Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arranged marriages are happier on average than autonomous ones

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Around year 5, arranged marriages pass autonomous marriages In happiness.

This is why freedom of choice is a BAD thing. If you are married with someone and you can just ditch him for any reason you want (no fault divorce) then there's 0 instinctive for you to figure stuff out, make compromises, try to make things work. You will be seen as DISPOSABLE.

If I break my phone, why should I spend all my time, money, and effort fixing the phone when I can just go out and buy a new (and potentially better) one? If I only have that one phone, then I HAVE to make it work.

You get the analogy.

In an arranged marriage you get your partner and that's that, you'll have to come to terms and adapt in order to make things as comfortable and happy for both participants.

We all know comparison is the thief of joy and this is another reason why dating and marrying freely is an issue. When a foid dates 20 guys, there's going to be one guy that is going to be the best, and that is a problem. Because the foid has a subconscious standard that she'll set every man she's ever going to be with to, causing her relationships to crash and burn. This problem is completely negated in arranged marriages because it usually coincides with an environment where people are virgins.

Arranged marriages are simply superior.

Last edited:
True the government should mandate arranged marriages with looksmatches also need to be same race so no niggers.

True the government should mandate arranged marriages with looksmatches also need to be same race so no niggers.
Based: Also should take into account IQ, genetic-traits, history of diseases & mental illness, etc.

Cool Engineer avi btw

Expected Conclusions. Despite the limitations here, it is expected this study will find that arranged marriages show an increase and then plateauing consistency of predictors of marital happiness from the 10-year mark forward. Another expectation is that divorce is less for arranged marriages and autonomous marriages during the entire span of marriages interviewed.

In other words, cope.

Based: Also should take into account IQ, genetic-traits, history of diseases & mental illness, etc.
agreed, sentence the ones who dont listen to death [IN VIDEO GAME]

People typically trick themselves into thinking that hormone-induced, irrational “true love” is more important in romantic relationships than rational, practical compatibility.

arranged marriages in 2024 are absolute dogshit because its with some post wall 20-something or even 30-something used up roastie hag
the girls who's parents are trying to get them aranged marriages often times arent even virgins and just lie about it, and are picky

in the past a father would sell his 11 year old for marriage, and that marriage would last a lifetime
now, that father is proud to have his used up whore daughter live with him his entire life, never getting married because she's about that chad cock carousel life

You have no idea how badly I support this

The more rights women have, the more miserable they get. As a non-misogynist, I support taking women's rights away.
People typically trick themselves into thinking that hormone-induced, irrational “true love” is more important in romantic relationships than rational, practical compatibility.

DNR but complete cope
everyone I know who's in an arranged marriage in my family is fucked
my life has been ruined by arranged marriage ""culture"" that involves shaming ""sluts"" who divorce their husbands that beat up their wife and children jfl
article is 100% jew propaganda
death to all arranged marriage advocates

I guess if there's a system where you can get rid of the issues associated with it then it would be a good thing for incels

No shit. Love marriage means women choose the man, in that direction. Women are stupid. You can see the result.