Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Art hoes graped by AI

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ArtistHate/comments/1cnbaga/does_the_whole_adapt_or_die_just_embrace_it/

These are favorite phrases of AI bros anytime someone calls out their billionaire-funded copyright theft technology. Every time I see this I can't help but feel like there's a heavy similarity to what an abuser would say to their victim. These phrases all basically translate to: "this is happening to you, it's going to keep happening, so you should just shut up and take it".

In my experience there's a huge overlap between AI bros and the incel/redpill community where there's an inherent belief that one particular type of male, the technologically enlightened crypto bro/gamer, deserves to be respected, praised and served by everyone else, particularly women. And when women don't give them what they want, obviously due to their horrible personalities, they become angry and bitter and move on to debasing and insulting them.

Now they're directing that bitterness toward artists, musicians, voice actors, photographers, etc. because they are speaking out against non-consensual use of their hard-earned work. The mentality in both scenarios is the same: "I believe I deserve this, you need to submit and give this to me without question, and if you don't I'm going to debase and devalue you until you submit or disappear". Creepy incel behavior from the same group of people, just a different target.

@AsiaCel looks like you're not the only one who is losing their job due to AI :feelskek:

Nah, they'll be more than fine. They'll just open up an OF (if they haven't already) and effortlessly earn 5k a month.

It's a femoid's natural instinct to act the victim in any situation possible.

The woke special victim Olympics isn't only run once every 4 years.

Every day is game day for them.

Grape them, grape and impregnate then force them to raise subhuman and deformed incel spawn. That's the fate worse than death for a foid.

wtf I love AI now

Nah, they'll be more than fine. They'll just open up an OF (if they haven't already) and effortlessly earn 5k a month.
And then they'll have to accept AI-generated OnlyFans as the most expedient choice and resign.

so AI is a thing and also did you know that eh lonely men le bad!

literally anything happens
foids: GRAPE!!! GRAPE!!!! IAM BEING GRAPED!!!!!!!!!

AI is wonderful! These failures aka artists need to get a real job.

I have conflicting feelings and thoughts about this. On the one hand it's largely happening to the worst people that took over companies, IPs etc, they didn't create but take all the credit because they control them now, and these fuckers are fetid in every facet, no doubt about it. On the other hand I do hate AI taking jerbs and plagiarizing without human thought and a human's deliberate touch, there was already a glut of complete garbage, now any ignoramus can copy and paste a prompt and have a program shit out a "masterpiece" in seconds.

but suddenly when they see an incel they tell him that he deserve to die and never reproduce because that's how natural selection works

bunch of pathetic hypocrites

I hope she actually gets raped.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ArtistHate/comments/1cnbaga/does_the_whole_adapt_or_die_just_embrace_it/

@AsiaCel looks like you're not the only one who is losing their job due to AI :feelskek:

Retards. AI is humanity's last hope to expose Jews and Niggers and push us to a new age of exploration and scientific advancements.

I am sure during the 15th Century women opposed the Renaissance too. They are very status quo oriented unless obviously it comes to feminist shit. Women holding us back as usual.

What a dumb bitch. Now competition=rapey for this retard. Maybe its due to the fact foids never really feel any sense of competition in their life being life is handed to them on a silver platter, and when they get a hint of it they freak the fuck out.

What a dumb bitch. Now competition=rapey for this retard. Maybe its due to the fact foids never really feel any sense of competition in their life being life is handed to them on a silver platter, and when they get a hint of it they freak the fuck out.
Topic aside, Can it really be considered competition if it can just copy everything you put out?

On the other hand I do hate AI taking jerbs and plagiarizing without human thought and a human's deliberate touch, there was already a glut of complete garbage, now any ignoramus can copy and paste a prompt and have a program shit out a "masterpiece" in seconds.
Not really. I have zero artistic skill so I really wanted AI art to be good enough to help me do what I want, but I wasn't really able to do it. In fact it motivated me a bit to learn actual drawing so the AI would maybe just have to improve the thing I did.

Abolish all copyright tbh

Rape is when AI takes your job

Rape is when AI takes your job
Foid logic lmao
Animated GIF

the robot or the bear?

Lol, it's natural selection, sweetie :foidSoy:

This is from the same people that were saying "learn to code" almost a decade ago.
I think it's really funny how AI ended up replacing blue collar(mostly foids) workers instead of the normal workers(men) they were hoping it would replace.
AI is not even close to replacing manual labor, self driving cars are still just glorified cruise control despite the government pouring probably near a billion dollars into developing them.
Foids and jews were betting big on AI only to have it blow up in their face and now all they can do is seethe and cry. :feelskek:

Abolish all copyright tbh
Also this.
Makes no sense that people own properties from 100 years ago that they didn't even create, it's just jew's leechmaxxing as usual.
If someone can use your own intellectual creation better than you can then you deserve to be outcompeted, copyright law only stifles creativity and makes living in jew hell-world just a little bit more shit due to the copes being less good because of the creative restraints forced on talented people.

Women are going to be made obsolete by AI, and it's satisfying to terrorize them with this

Literally everything is gRape nowadays

I want to see their reaction when artificial wombs will be released :feelshmm:

You can't force somebody to pay for your art, sweaty. You're not entitled to success as an artist. If you can't keep up AI, try working on yourself. Spend thousands on art lessons, read thousands of drawing guides and paint hundreds of pictures. But don't expect any attention or money. If people want to make AI art, they have every right to.

AI is wonderful! These failures aka artists need to get a real job.
:yes:

You can't force somebody to pay for your art, sweaty. You're not entitled to success as an artist. If you can't keep up AI, try working on yourself. Spend thousands on art lessons, read thousands of drawing guides and paint hundreds of pictures. But don't expect any attention or money. If people want to make AI art, they have every right to.
W*men comparing losing their artist pseudojob to RAPE is unreal :feelskek::feelskek:

Noo I don't consent to having my job stolen by an AI noooo :foidSoy::foidSoy:Your literally rapeing me rn!! #MeToo#MeToo#MeToo

This is from the same people that were saying "learn to code" almost a decade ago.
I think it's really funny how AI ended up replacing blue collar(mostly foids) workers instead of the normal workers(men) they were hoping it would replace.
AI is not even close to replacing manual labor, self driving cars are still just glorified cruise control despite the government pouring probably near a billion dollars into developing them.
Foids and jews were betting big on AI only to have it blow up in their face and now all they can do is seethe and cry. :feelskek:
Never trust the demo, bro.

Self driving cars would only work if
  1. They were using something safer than fucking batteries that can melt B pillars of monocoque of a car
  2. There would be real-time LIDAR
  3. People weren't allowed to drive

Her terrible personality is keeping her back as an artist. She is very entitled, bitter and insecure. Nobody wants to buy art from people with those qualities. She actually reminds me of Hitler. He was another failed artist. I bet this is how Hitler reacted after being turned down from Vienna's Academy of Fine Arts. But unlike Hitler, she is taking her frustration out on incels instead of Jews.

Failed artists are terrible people. She needs to work on her personality. This toxic behavior is the reason why more people are turning to AI. #ImwithAI.

Artists can't compete with AI, end up losing relevance

"
OMG LE HECKIN ARTISTERINOS :soy:"

Average man in 2024 can't compete with Chad, ends up loser virgin

"Uhmm you're not entitled to sex sweetie :soy:"

ROBOCHAD will CUCK foid artists to the 5th dimension.
They aren't owed our money. Nobody needs to be paid for their art. She can easily find another job if she needs money. Besides, she can still draw for herself as a hobby. She needs to learn to draw for herself before she can draw for others.

W*men comparing losing their artist pseudojob to RAPE is unreal :feelskek::feelskek:

Noo I don't consent to having my job stolen by an AI noooo :foidSoy::foidSoy:Your literally rapeing me rn!! #MeToo#MeToo#MeToo
It is disgusting how she is trivialising rape. No wonder nobody wants her art.

Last edited:
Foids compare everything to rape. The only thing that can't rape them are animals they have sex with which can't consent

:yes:
She would not care if it were us that were affected by AI.

She would not care if it were us that were affected by AI.
They already bully, berate and gaslight us for being incel. She couldn't stop herself from doing it in her post.

These people would be over the moon if we were somehow fucked over by AI.

I have become a giga rapist (i make alot of AI art)