Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Art i made using paint.net

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Life and Death

Fucking impressive. Do you have a tablet?

Very nice art

Fucking impressive. Do you have a tablet?
No. It's not as impressive once you find out how i made it. I used paint.net, which i use in a way similar to photoshop. I took a photo of a black robe, which had both of it's arms stretched out, and made it so it looked like he was in the position of holding something. Then googled an image of a skull and baby, then cropped them and put it on the scene just right. Then used brightness and contrast to get the "drawn" or inked look it has.
Still nice though, and thanks.
Very nice art
Thank you

No. It's not as impressive once you find out how i made it. I used paint.net, which i use in a way similar to photoshop. I took a photo of a black robe, which had both of it's arms stretched out, and made it so it looked like he was in the position of holding something. Then googled an image of a skull and baby, then cropped them and put it on the scene just right. Then used brightness and contrast to get the "drawn" or inked look it has.
Still nice though, and thanks.

Thank you

Still better than whatever I would make