Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Artcels = glitch?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
I have noticed we have no artcels. Is because artist are fags more often then not?

Define artist

I have noticed we have no artcels. Is because artist are fags more often then not?
Probably because nobody would attribute their inceldom to being an artist. Nobody calls themselves a "basketballcel" or a "guitarcel" because playing bball or the guitar does not cause inceldom, in fact it probably makes a man more attractive. In fact, if anything an artistic incel might think that being artistic is attractive to women.

Probably because nobody would attribute their inceldom to being an artist. Nobody calls themselves a "basketballcel" or a "guitarcel" because playing bball or the guitar does not cause inceldom, in fact it probably makes a man more attractive. In fact, if anything an artistic incel might think that being artistic is attractive to women.
this

Artists are mostly leftist commies.

We got no creative

Incel philosophy is a collective work of art.

What you want, I have Gemini Ai to create historical black Germans and America's founding fathers. Is that considered art nigga?

I like to draw and paint but I hate people and I stay away from them as much as possible. Not ideal as an artist.

What you want, I have Gemini Ai to create historical black Germans and America's founding fathers. Is that considered art nigga?
Ai isn't art because it doesn't require any skill

@Mainländer makes music

I can draw pretty well, I'm no Leonardo da Vinci but I'm decent.

artcel here, nice to meet you.

artists is just one of the many names used to pinpoint humans with the rare neuro circuits for both abstraction and emotional sensitivity. Other names are liberal/leftist/creative... I hope you get the idea (this explains why conservatives are never artists). We are high in trait openness to experience. fortunately and unfortunately, i am a psychometric anomaly (I wasn't statistically supposed to happen but here I am) because with high iq, you either get high openness to experience personality trait, or autism... but those two not only never go together, they repel each other because they are polar opposites in terms of their respective sub traits... I have both so if it weren't for my autism (rip social life) I wouldn't be here.

artists are gay
AI is the way

I hate artist fags
put them in body bags

Average Cigarettes Enjoyer / Undesired Bassist
Posts12,954

Autism = common in incels = poor hand eye coordination = bad at drawing

It's not that we lack creativity; our memes are mainstream and famous, but it's that we can't draw well

I trid being artist but I cant draw for shit even though I went ot art school and I really did try to be an artist but I just cant do it

but in the end I had the last laugh since AI is genociding all the artcels.

Last edited:
Artcel here.

Being creative or having a sedentary hobby is only attractive if you're already a chad. On ugly guys, anything we do is counted against us.

Quiet chad = mysterious, reserved, tactful, humble
Quiet cel = creepy, socially awkward, mentally disabled, conniving and suspicious

Artsy or bookworm chad = wow so passionate teehee, more than just a good looking face, well rounded, intellectual
Artsy or bookworm cel = has nothing going on in his life so he resorts to a sedentary isolated hobby, the hobby is escapism from reality, art must be a cope, why dont you go touch grass and live in real life

I talk about it here: https://incels.is/threads/sedentary...a-normie-otherwise-it-disgusts-people.566810/

Also this:
Artists are mostly leftist commies.