Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (Article) German foid „journalist“ infiltrated this forum, did not find what she expected

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★

-pretended to be a user here: “Justus”, 20 yo, with a broken nose :feelzez:

-expected Incels to be a bunch of white right wing terrorists :soy:

-finds a bunch of suicidal ethnics :feelskek:

-started to feel a “connection” to our experiences (so unique teehee)

-now advocates for more ant-racism and ant-bullying :feelsseriously:

-moans about law enforcement not giving a fuck about dangerous Incels :feels:

Didn't this happen like a year ago?

Foids are stupid. :incel:

kikes jumping at shadows as usual

they will get their right wing terrorists when they deserve them, and not a moment sooner

This is her from October 2019 btw. So she looked this old at 25.
DarkTube followmereports Isabell Beer c Joana Kohlstedt scaled

Isabelle-Chan if you're reading this please help me. I am going to kill myself unless you have sex with me. Do it for the greater good! Do it to save other women from online abuse! Do it to save me from myself!

type of shit you do after losing 2 world wars

German people. You were chosen and you failed. So horribly failed.

Also why tf they care about online incels so much. We are just poor fellows.

darktube_followmereports_isabell_beer_c_joana_kohlstedt-scaled-jpg.446649
looks pretty good for someone who's genetics have been scrambled by multi-racial semen for 13 years

where my german cute gf

Lookism not mentioned a single time...

DIESES FORUM WIRD VON FOTZEN INFILTRIERT

WE HAVE INDEED FOIDS UPON US ;.

View attachment 446661
ffs why do women get nose rings and gauges? shit looks ugly as hell and I've never seen one guy that likes them.
I can't answer that. It looks like shit. Makes them look like subhuman cows. The belly piercing I get but the nipple ones are batshit insane too.

DIESES FORUM WIRD VON FOTZEN INFILTRIERT

We should start posting our dicks at random. That would scare them away. Like every 40 posts there would be a small shriveled penis waiting for her

This is actually a good thing imo because it sheds light on the real state of incels and could encourage people to become more aware and considerate of the long term effects of bullying, ostracization, rejection and isolation.

What a stupid fucking cunt. I'd doubt that she'd date a currycel. How much you're betting that her boyfriend is 6'3 and white?
Curries don't even qualify as humans for most whites and euros so the only ethnics for her are thugmaxxed Turks and BBCs

It’s all surface level analysis. Went though the article and as most other that have written about incels they just take a surface level approach to it. They learn nothing that they could have learned from the other articles. But I don’t expect a woman to have good analysis skills.

It’s all surface level analysis. Went though the article and as most other that have written about incels they just take a surface level approach to it. They learn nothing that they could have learned from the other articles. But I don’t expect a woman to have good analysis skills.
I bet she's now going to go full on activism mode and lobby hard for funds for her research and live a fine life and fuck chads out of it.

It is so ironic that we only get attention now that we are (perceived as) dangerous.

We should start posting our dicks at random. That would scare them away. Like every 40 posts there would be a small shriveled penis waiting for her
Good Idea, but foids don’t really give a fuck about dick pics… they just say so in order to play the victim and to get attention.

Curries don't even qualify as humans for most whites and euros so the only ethnics for her are thugmaxxed Turks and BBCs
tbh

:lul::lul::lul:

She wrote she met some German ethnicel from this forum in person. Who? :feelswhere:

JBW in action > Foid wants to be mad at angry white men > 180s when she hears it's the poor brown people.

Typical foid if it's sandniggers doing the raping and murdering we need to treat them like angels and teach them how to make love but if it's a white man saying nigger it's time to start the purge.
View attachment 446661
ffs why do women get nose rings and gauges? shit looks ugly as hell and I've never seen one guy that likes them.
Oh nice catch, noserings are gross but these women are usually lesbians or wanna prove that they don't need no man so they try to look ugly on purpose.

Last edited:
What was this foids username

It’s all surface level analysis. Went though the article and as most other that have written about incels they just take a surface level approach to it. They learn nothing that they could have learned from the other articles. But I

don’t expect a woman to have good analysis skills.
I bet she's now going to go full on activism mode and lobby hard for funds for her research and live a fine life and fuck chads out of it.
What a stupid fucking cunt. I'd doubt that she'd date a currycel. How much you're betting that her boyfriend is 6'3 and white?
She's a unique butterfly sweetie Teehee
Textbook example of the thousand cock stare...
Looks like Susan Wojcicky

Last edited:
JBW in action > Foid wants to be mad at angry white men > 180s when she hears it's the poor brown people.

Typical foid if it's sandniggers doing the raping and murdering we need to treat them like angels and teach them how to make love but if it's a white man saying nigger it's time to start the purge.

Oh nice catch, noserings are gross but these women are usually lesbians or wanna prove that they don't need no man so they try to look ugly on purpose.
Pull that shit jfl

Nose ring = Sign of Mental Problems, Promiscuity and Daddy issues.

Last edited:
is her user ID banned? can someone link some stuffs she wrote on this forum?

-pretended to be a user here: “Justus”, 20 yo, with a broken nose :feelzez:

-now advocates for more ant-racism and ant-bullying :feelsseriously:

-moans about law enforcement not giving a fuck about dangerous Incels :feels:
German foids ate dumb as fuck from experience
they look with disgust at any non aryan guy and then are surprised that German incels are mostly ethnics
also Germany has been taking in lots of young ethnic males what do you expect of course most of them are going to have an exceedingly hard time dating they're low status, ethnic, newcomers in a society they don't understand,have a huge criminal/terrorist halo around them.
It has worsened the gender imbalance in the younger age groups and the right wing has made so much noise about "muh rapefugees " that now it must be a miracle if any of theme even get one single date.
Do you think it's a coincidence St Hamudi was in Germany ?It must be one of the toughest places to date as a guy. Hell on earth.

Last edited:
View attachment 446649

Isabelle-Chan if you're reading this please help me. I am going to kill myself unless you have sex with me. Do it for the greater good! Do it to save other women from online abuse! Do it to save me from myself!
LOL

View attachment 446649

KEK

I remember when that dirty foid was on here:feelshaha:

@Diocel remember her username? I think it started with a M:feelsjuice:

She used to DM @LastGerman :feelskek:

German people. You were chosen and you failed. So horribly failed.

Also why tf they care about online incels so much. We are just poor fellows.
Germany has recently found out about inceldom and they seem obsessed with us here. I've seen them talk about us on TV, in Papers etc. Things move much slower here compared to anglophone countries as social media is still not widely used in the same way here as in places like the US, UK Australia etc
German foids ate dumb as fuck from experience
they look with disgust at any non aryan guy and then are surprised that German incels are mostly ethnics
also Germany has been taking in lots of young ethnic males what do you expect of course most of them are going to have an exceedingly hard time dating they're low status, ethnic, newcomers in a society they don't understand,have a huge criminal/terrorist halo around them.
It has worsened the gender imbalance in the younger age groups and the right wing has made so much noise about "muh rapefugees " that now it must be a miracle if any of theme even get one single date.
Do you think it's a coincidence St Hamudi was in Germany ?It must be one of the toughest places to date as a guy. Hell on earth.
As a black guy, can confirm it's neigh on impossible to date German foids, especially if not: super attractive, born here (so considered at least part german), thugmaxxed, playing football (soccer), rapping etc. I've lived here for many many years and it's hard due to my looks, height and race. I see germany-born black boys have a bit of an easier time but it is still rare. Blacks/Ethnics who migrate here for whatever reason are looked down on by German foids (even if they have super high academic qualifications).

I dont know how true this is, but I heard once that they are told to not date non-german guys from very very young, and that tge gov't gives german-only couples some kind of reward or something to encourage people to marry their own. Again, I can't confirm this but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Last edited:
View attachment 446649

She still has more smv than this entire forum combined.

The fact that ethnics are a disproportionate amount of incels, if not outright the majority, always shocks normies.

hope nothing but cancer for her

The fact that ethnics are a disproportionate amount of incels, if not outright the majority, always shocks normies.
Because whites are the ones who get bashed by the media. They therefore assume that every "evil" group consists of mostly white men. DA EVIL WHYTE MAN HATING ON WAHMEN

-now advocates for more ant-racism and ant-bullying
And of course it’s all virtue signaling as women claim to be anti-racist while they continue to date Aryan white Chad.

Germany has recently found out about inceldom and they seem obsessed with us here. I've seen them talk about us on TV, in Papers etc. Things move much slower here compared to anglophone countries as social media is still not widely used in the same way here as in places like the US, UK Australia etc

As a black guy, can confirm it's neigh on impossible to date German foids, especially if not: super attractive, born here (so considered at least part german), thugmaxxed, playing football (soccer), rapping etc. I've lived here for many many years and it's hard due to my looks, height and race. I see germany-born black boys have a bit of an easier time but it is still rare. Blacks/Ethnics who migrate here for whatever reason are looked down on by German foids (even if they have super high academic qualifications).

I dont know how true this is, but I heard once that they are told to not date non-german guys from very very young, and that tge gov't gives german-only couples some kind of reward or something to encourage people to marry their own. Again, I can't confirm this but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Dude you're full of shit, the ZOG-machine of Germany who says shit like "wir schaffen das" is gonna subsidize white only couples? These fucking marxist indoctrinated foids aren't sleeping around with niggers? Gtfo.

lol the KKK germany that he's fantasizing about sounds based as fuck, too bad it's not real, not after almost a century of post-war indoctrination

lol the KKK germany that he's fantasizing about sounds based as fuck, too bad it's not real, not after almost a century of post-war indoctrination
Btw the article itself is quite pathognomonic for the German media: They hate on incels like hell, then discover that they are mostly non-white and then they try to portray them in a slightly more sympathetic light as victims of racism (which is in the case of Asian/Hapa incels often true) and pretend to care about them, if they were just autochthonous men they would be constantly smeared, persecuted and attacked by the media.

This also shows their different expectations for ethnic groups that our media has:
Eurasian men = Masters of their own fate, responsible for everything that happens to them, should just shut up and improve themselves or remove themselves completely to improve society (they get the full blast of neoliberal coldness)
Brown people = Poor victims of society and the white devil

Dude you're full of shit, the ZOG-machine of Germany who says shit like "wir schaffen das" is gonna subsidize white only couples? These fucking marxist indoctrinated foids aren't sleeping around with niggers? Gtfo.
True from my experience, if you aren't an autistic Melvin (e.g. educated/STEM-maxxed black man) or extremely unattractive you have enormous advantages as a black man in dating, only the Ricetax is true. JB-maxxing is valid when you are low IQ, thuggish and low-inhib enough.
Because whites are the ones who get bashed by the media. They therefore assume that every "evil" group consists of mostly white men. DA EVIL WHYTE MAN HATING ON WAHMEN

Last edited:
...pathognomonic...
...autochthonous...
:feelsstudy:
This also shows their different expectations for ethnic groups that our media has:
Eurasian men = Masters of their own fate, responsible for everything that happens to them, should just shut up and improve themselves or remove themselves completely to improve society (they get the full blast of neoliberal coldness)
Brown people = Poor victims of society and the white devil
That is why it is so funny to see our media/politicians now, struggling to admit that Muslims (the poor victims) can be extremely anti-Semitic as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back