Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (Article) German foid „journalist“ infiltrated this forum, did not find what she expected

Btw the article itself is quite pathognomonic for the German media: They hate on incels like hell, then discover that they are mostly non-white and then they try to portray them in a slightly more sympathetic light as victims of racism (which is in the case of Asian/Hapa incels often true) and pretend to care about them, if they were just autochthonous men they would be constantly smeared, persecuted and attacked by the media.

This also shows their different expectations for ethnic groups that our media has:
Eurasian men = Masters of their own fate, responsible for everything that happens to them, should just shut up and improve themselves or remove themselves completely to improve society (they get the full blast of neoliberal coldness)
Brown people = Poor victims of society and the white devil

True from my experience, if you aren't an autistic Melvin (e.g. educated/STEM-maxxed black man) or extremely unattractive you have enormous advantages as a black man in dating, only the Ricetax is true. JB-maxxing is valid when you are low IQ, thuggish and low-inhib enough.
Classic shit, and it works, after all you hardly feel welcome in your own country if you aren't good looking or wealthy as a man. It feels like even tourists who arrived yesterday have a leg-up, provided they are even a little bit more exotic or good-looking, no language barrier no nothing, all that matters is the novelty, the looks, and the politics involved.

Classic shit, and it works, after all you hardly feel welcome in your own country if you aren't good looking or wealthy as a man. It feels like even tourists who arrived yesterday have a leg-up, provided they are even a little bit more exotic or good-looking, no language barrier no nothing, all that matters is the novelty, the looks, and the politics involved.
Yes, and this is really the tip on the iceberg.
That these leftist sows that should defend the rights of the worker then come and say: "Well, you had to chance to educate yourself (although it wasn't necessary at that point), you didn't do it, so now it's your fault when you cannot find a well-paying job or a rentable house anymore when I important an entire city of men into your country every month and thereby completely change the surroundings and the demands of the labour market!"
When it comes to autochthonous workers they suddenly turn into social darwinists and ancaps. And when they want financial redistribution, which would only destroy the autochthonous middle class (while not affecting the big corporations whose dick they suck) - they are truly nothing more than the pets of the corporatists who will only destroy the middle class business owner as the last semblance of an alternative towards total corporate hegemony.
They are angry that the rents go up but still support studying in foreign countries and mass migration which leads to a greater amount of people and due to the same amount of ressources to increased competition and rising housing prices. Their only solution: Take even more money from the average autochthonous man.
And look at the "Be less white"-papers of Coca Cola if you want to know what the end result of migration is: Destroying the collective power of the people with racial/cultural infights to prevent a unified action against the great corporations. If you want to see them and their pathological sucking of corporation dicks look at their responses whenever a Conservacuck gets banned from so(y)cial media. They aren't anticapitalists, they suck the dick of the corporations - it's not oppression when trans rights stands in front of it.
That is why it is so funny to see our media/politicians now, struggling to admit that Muslims (the poor victims) can be extremely anti-Semitic as well.
It also shows the surreality of the leftist-liberal utopia. The collective hatred against "christian white male patriarchy" is the only glue that holds them together. Apart from that these groups hate each other. Look at the tranny/TERF-infights where women complain about being replaced by men in dresses in sports and about >50-year-olds in dresses in their toilets, look at the fights of jews/muslims or at the fights of feminists/muslims. This is also why "Fuck Whitey" is literally the only constant that these people nowadays spew, because everything else would lead to infights.

Last edited:
Yes, and this is really the tip on the iceberg.
That these leftist sows that should defend the rights of the worker then come and say: "Well, you had to chance to educate yourself (although it wasn't necessary at that point), you didn't do it, so now it's your fault when you cannot find a well-paying job or a rentable house anymore when I important an entire city of men into your country every month and thereby completely change the surroundings and the demands of the labour market!"
When it comes to autochthonous workers they suddenly turn into social darwinists and ancaps. And when they want financial redistribution, which would only destroy the autochthonous middle class (while not affecting the big corporations whose dick they suck) - they are truly nothing more than the pets of the corporatists who will only destroy the middle class business owner as the last semblance of an alternative towards total corporate hegemony.
They are angry that the rents go up but still support studying in foreign countries and mass migration which leads to a greater amount of people and due to the same amount of ressources to increased competition and rising housing prices. Their only solution: Take even more money from the average autochthonous man.
And look at the "Be less white"-papers of Coca Cola if you want to know what the end result of migration is: Destroying the collective power of the people with racial/cultural infights to prevent a unified action against the great corporations. If you want to see them and their pathological sucking of corporation dicks look at their responses whenever a Conservacuck gets banned from so(y)cial media. They aren't anticapitalists, they suck the dick of the corporations - it's not oppression when trans rights stands in front of it.
Yeah that's all bullshit. Leftists tried to troll unskilled workers who were getting laid off by telling them "just learn to code", but the leftists got enraged when they were themselves told "learn to code" as a joke when journalists and other leftist busybodies were getting laid off last year.

It's pretty dire. Big corporations, government, leftists, antifa, minorities. They are all united right now. There's basically no "rogue element" in society anymore. It's one big army coming to crush what's left of the middle class and the still traditional working class, basically to crush everyone white who's still productive and family oriented OR hoping to one day have a family.

A broken nose. Are you serious? Wow. So relatable. This is a common theme among incel communities. Seriously, how delusional does one need to be base off his fake incel identity of a broken nose?
This is her from October 2019 btw. So she looked this old at 25.
View attachment 446649

Isabelle-Chan if you're reading this please help me. I am going to kill myself unless you have sex with me. Do it for the greater good! Do it to save other women from online abuse! Do it to save me from myself!
Man, I look a teen next to her. Also that hair looks suspicious, as if she's balding or something.

Last edited:
View attachment 446649

Isabelle-Chan if you're reading this please help me. I am going to kill myself unless you have sex with me. Do it for the greater good! Do it to save other women from online abuse! Do it to save me from myself!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 446649

LOL shes fugly as hell :feelshaha:

-pretended to be a user here: “Justus”, 20 yo, with a broken nose :feelzez:

-expected Incels to be a bunch of white right wing terrorists :soy:

-finds a bunch of suicidal ethnics :feelskek:

-started to feel a “connection” to our experiences (so unique teehee)

-now advocates for more ant-racism and ant-bullying :feelsseriously:

-moans about law enforcement not giving a fuck about dangerous Incels :feels:
Germany is incredibly cucked when it comes to freespeech/freedom of expression. Aside from all the bullshit """""hatespeech""""" laws (e.g. you can't criticize certain groups), it's hilarious to me that even the Wolfenstein games had to be censored a couple years back lol. Germany's a nice country in some ways, but good lord they make the USA look alpha by comparison when it comes to gynocentrism/censorship nonsense.
And of course it’s all virtue signaling as women claim to be anti-racist while they continue to date Aryan white Chad.
lmao, I genuinely believe at this point that they believe their own delusional double think. But yeah, it's all about image/being perceived as this caring woke person when really they're deeply delusional and just believe the same mainstream propaganda was every other fucking normie retard.

Didnt read the whole article, and honestly didnt need to, but a few things that jumped out for me, that havent really been mentioned here:
First of, most glaring aspect is that she obviously, like most foids, has a severe lack of empathy and naturally doesnt recognize it at all. Says that she knows how it feels to get bullied in school for your apearance. Thus she wants something done against bullying in school.
Since shes a foid though, she cant fathom that bullying might just not stop in school but continue on afterwards. Its only the beginning, being ugly or just too different, it really never stops. Other big thing is, as others have mentioned before, that she was suprised to find so many ethnics among the posters here, barely any suggestions on that though, just "something systemic racism, need to do something about schools yadda yadda".

This bitch doesnt want to help incels, she´s saying nothing about reevaluating beauty norms for men, nothing on how foids might actually need to take responsibilty for their dating behaviour and of course nothing like trying to make a difference herself and only dating ethnic men in the future, to give them a chance as well. Ultimately article ends with her clamoring for more police activity regarding incels as "potential terrorists" and shutting us up online, what a joke.

Nothings going to change boyos, its fucking over in this life.

That appears to be the translation of what she said in her interview with Jutta Rinas

Isabell Beer in German said:
Auf incels.co dürfen sich Frauen gar nicht anmelden.
Also habe ich mir eine Geschichte ausgedacht, wer ich bin: ein junger Mann, Justus, 20 Jahre alt, der sich die Nase gebrochen hat und in der Schule deswegen gemobbt wurde
Isabell Beer in English said:
[UWSL][UWSL]Women are not even allowed to register on incels.co.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]So I made up a story about who I am: a young man, Justus, 20 years old, who broke his nose and was bullied about it at school[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I couldn't find any username called Justus though, so I wonder if this is just a really badly transcribed way of her saying "just twenty years".

It might be that she didn't reveal what username she used.

Ahhh yes. The old meme.

MORE REFUGEES!!! = MORE INCELS!!!

A FOID? HERE??? WE HAD A 26 YEAR OLD INVESTIGATIVJOURNALISTIN AMONG US GRACING US WITH HER FEMALE PRESENCE AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?????

View attachment 446649

Woman with a nose piercing is like a swine.

Reality beats narrative. Glad the foid had the bare minimum required decency to admit it.

View attachment 446649

Stfu, you simp.

-expected Incels to be a bunch of white right wing terrorists :soy:

-finds a bunch of suicidal ethnics :feelskek:

-started to feel a “connection” to our experiences (so unique teehee)

-now advocates for more ant-racism and ant-bullying :feelsseriously:

This is really important. A woman from the media comes here and expects it all to be white men so she instantly reacts with hardcore vitriolic hatred, once she finds out that this place is a racial battleground and has nonwhites she instantly starts simping for them, takes pity and now advocates or anti racism.

And ethnics here still think that the western Jewish world isn’t bowing to them. They STILL think they’re the “resistance”.

Dude you're full of shit, the ZOG-machine of Germany who says shit like "wir schaffen das" is gonna subsidize white only couples? These fucking marxist indoctrinated foids aren't sleeping around with niggers? Gtfo.
Like I said, I’m not sure, it’s just what I heard once from a colleague who’s lived here even longer than I. Also, very few *pure* German foids sleep with niggers here. The ones that sleep around are the Albanian, Turkish etc foids who mostly do it to spite their family. I’m also older so I’m not up to date with everything the young people do these days. All I can say is what I see/experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back