Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a long-time male lurker here, you people make me sick

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Every single day, I see threads advocating harming and killing men just because we supposedly choose "attractive women" over you. First of all, looks are subjective, different men will have different preferences. Secondly, did it occur that maybe, just maybe, it's not actually your look, but your horrible demonic personalities? Do you think those attractive women that are getting dates are advocating the genocide of men? That's what I thought. If you're a kind respectful lady that actually tries to develop a bond with someone you like, I'm sure your feelings will be reciprocated. But this doesn't mean that you can get with anyone. You're not entitled to a 6'6 Nordic model sweaty, but at the same time, you can't judge men for having preferences.

If he wants a woman with an ass like this

tits like this

and a face like this

then you should accept it and move on.

The one on the bottom is ugly asf. Too much makeup. Her face is literally a different skin colour because of all the fake-up :feelsseriously:

The one on the bottom is ugly asf. Too much makeup. Her face is literally a different skin colour because of all the fake-up :feelsseriously:
Cope she has fox eyes, strong forward jaw, and hollow cheeks.

Every single day, I see threads advocating harming and killing men just because we supposedly choose "attractive women" over you. First of all, looks are subjective, different men will have different preferences. Secondly, did it occur that maybe, just maybe, it's not actually your look, but your horrible demonic personalities? Do you think those attractive women that are getting dates are advocating the genocide of men? That's what I thought. If you're a kind respectful lady that actually tries to develop a bond with someone you like, I'm sure your feelings will be reciprocated. But this doesn't mean that you can get with anyone. You're not entitled to a 6'6 Nordic model sweaty, but at the same time, you can't judge men for having preferences.

If he wants a woman with an ass like this
View attachment 1111283
tits like this
View attachment 1111287
and a face like this
View attachment 1111288
then you should accept it and move on.

View: https://youtu.be/ao2lkdvXb7k?t=45

A foid with big tits but no ass will look disproportional, while a foid with a big ass but small tits will look normal.

seeing big titties make me go fucking primitive instantly

makes me wanna bark

seeing big titties make me go fucking primitive instantly

makes me wanna bark
Same. The foid needs to have at least D-cups tits, otherwise it'd be no different than being a fag.

A foid with big tits but no ass will look disproportional, while a foid with a big ass but small tits will look normal.
Indeed. I cannot abide a flat butt.