Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long do people/normies notice until that there's something off (or autistic) about you?

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Usually I can maintain the facade or behaviorly larp like a normie (which you can pick a bit from going to school, uni/college, and work), but then soon after they catch on that I'm not a normal person, they also get "autistic" vibes from me, and then they stop talking to me, and then they prefer to hang out with others. A lot of normies/extroverts are pretty good at detecting people that are not normal. Women seem to be better at detecting those that are normal or not.

I can maintain that facade for a couple of days to a week, but then they start learning about my trueself, and realize that I'm not normal.

The looks alone of course creates the barrier of entry from the get-go, but conversing with them and showcasing your personality shrugs them off.

Anyway how long are you able to maintain the facade or larp/fake being a "normie"?

Or simply catch on, I guess.

After 2 minutes if I am in a group setting.

Otherwise I can larp as normies if I am intERacting with one person. But these intERactions are all short and under 5 minute.

I'm good at blending into normi society.

The problem is that doing so is unbearable.

I'm sure that none of my loved ones know the things I think or what I post on this forum.

I'm sure that none of my loved ones know the things I think or what I post on this forum.
Yeah, I can relate.

You hate it and it just eats you up inside, you then resent yourself... pretending to be someone you're not.

Because you know if you're just being your actual trueself, then they'll punish and hate you.

I developed a social mask as a teenager, but I hate being with normies.

It's not because of narcissism, but I feel like I iq-mogged them

idk man. I think i am not that ugly so when if i am just walking on the street i can pass as normie but if I open my mouth to talk sometehing in a group it is like they can SENSE that I am not one of them, that I am not normal.

It can take seconds.

not long. idk about autistic wasnt tested but im about retarded. been called weird.

0 seconds. For the most part people can tell I'm an oddball just by looking at me. Otherwise they will notice after I say one sentence at most.

In 10 minutes. All i have to do is have a conversation with them.

Usually I can maintain the facade or behaviorly larp like a normie (which you can pick a bit from going to school, uni/college, and work), but then soon after they catch on that I'm not a normal person, they also get "autistic" vibes from me, and then they stop talking to me, and then they prefer to hang out with others
Extremely relatable to me

No matter how we try to larp as normie, we Non-NT can't become NT normie and normies will also directly catch that we are not normal like others and they will always outcast us @ElTruecel

Last edited:
In 10 minutes. All i have to do is have a conversation with them.
What are usually the signs when they start getting irked by you?

Usually, one way to keep up the conversation is to keep asking questions about themselves. Normies usually love talking about themselves, but after you run out its eh... no where to go...

What are usually the signs when they start getting irked by you?

Usually, one way to keep up the conversation is to keep asking questions about themselves. Normies usually love talking about themselves, but after you run out its eh... no where to go...
They either smile at me like i'm some circus freak or they ignore me looking down at their smartphone watching chink tok videos.

No matter how we try to larp as normie, we Non-NT can't become NT normie and normies will also directly catch that we are normal like others and they will always outcast us @ElTruecel
Yup our brains are literally wired different brutal blackpill sadly

I'm a sub 2 who looks retarded so instantly

I am so socially retarded that it is probably obvious within 2 seconds

literally a few seconds

The less you try to blend in with normies the more happy you will be. If you're sub 5 they will always be a bit rough around the edges with you but if you stay aloof and collected it will disarm them more or less.

Any sort of conversation that lasts a few minutes or more is enough for someone to realise that I have nothing going on in my life and no friends and that I am best to be avoided

Usually I can maintain the facade or behaviorly larp like a normie (which you can pick a bit from going to school, uni/college, and work), but then soon after they catch on that I'm not a normal person, they also get "autistic" vibes from me, and then they stop talking to me, and then they prefer to hang out with others. A lot of normies/extroverts are pretty good at detecting people that are not normal. Women seem to be better at detecting those that are normal or not.

I can maintain that facade for a couple of days to a week, but then they start learning about my trueself, and realize that I'm not normal.

The looks alone of course creates the barrier of entry from the get-go, but conversing with them and showcasing your personality shrugs them off.

Anyway how long are you able to maintain the facade or larp/fake being a "normie"?
I can’t even be a normie for a single second due to my face