Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a man you’re better off suffering in silence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
As a man you’re better off suffering in silence because nobody cares if you’re miserable and your life sucks so expressing it Isn’t any better you’re just making yourself vulnerable to all types of negative reinforcement and gaslighting people like @Incelius Savage will discredit any sort of effort you put into trying to make something out yourself and say you didn’t try if you try and fail life is rigged not everybody wins that’s reality

What exactly did he do? :feelshaha:

What you're saying is pretty much the point of the blackpill; I doubt anyone is stating otherwise unless they're rightfully pushing back onto yet another of your "water is wet"/generalizing threads. :feelsjuice:

No you retarded curry negro! I refuse to suffer in silence and let degenerate and inferior classes like whores, soys, LGBTQ mutants, and NPCs relax and continue to destroy everything.

@Fat Link why was OP let back in?

No you retarded curry negro! I refuse to suffer in silence and let degenerate and inferior classes like whores, soys, LGBTQ mutants, and NPCs relax and continue to destroy everything.

Because I was banned unfairly

As a man you’re better off suffering in silence because nobody cares if you’re miserable and your life sucks so expressing it Isn’t any better you’re just making yourself vulnerable to all types of negative reinforcement
HIGH FUCKING IQ :yes::yes::yes::yes::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

When I was 19 I was depressed and bluepilled as fuck, you know what normies did? Laugh at me.
If I was a sad chad whores would want to fuck with me there and then to make me feel better.

I think, he means you should not try to seek help and rather help yourself „dude“.