Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As an ethnic (black) I don’t blame women for preferring white men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
You found @Rabbi Schneerson's Reddit account.

To put it in way less characters, chads are common and there isn’t enough facially attractive bm for each bw.

White Western men don't beat their women every time she makes a bad decision like burning the food I don't condone misagination though because it creates more incels if born male
Prayer Mat Islam GIF

Not to mention the religious aspect of it. Imagine you’re some Afrjcan woman with a Mooslim husband. You deal with all the pains and difficulties of pregnancy for nine, long months. You finally pop the thing out, and your husband says,
>Alright, it’s time. Uncle Ackmed must now chop his cock/chop her clit.

The thing you spent so long growing and so much pain to deliver is now a mutilated freak you have to raise for 18 years anyways even tho their botched cock/pussy is completely broken because Uncle Ackmed isn’t even a doctor. Oh well, this is just your fucking life because

>You’re not a ra¢e traitor.

Seems like a waste of a life. I’d rather not bother.

Prayer Mat Islam GIF

Not to mention the religious aspect of it. Imagine you’re some Afrjcan woman with a Mooslim husband. You deal with all the pains and difficulties of pregnancy for nine, long months. You finally pop the thing out, and your husband says,
>Alright, it’s time. Uncle Ackmed must now chop his cock/chop her clit.

The thing you spent so long growing and so much pain to deliver is now a mutilated freak you have to raise for 18 years anyways even tho their botched cock/pussy is completely broken because Uncle Ackmed isn’t even a doctor. Oh well, this is just your fucking life because

>You’re not a ra¢e traitor.

Seems like a waste of a life. I’d rather not bother.
But if you were married to a white woman she will turn your son into a transsexual so you're fucked either way

The fact they mentioned curries, blacks, and rice yet made no mention of spics and sands tells you everything you need to know. His theory makes no sense and is just a braindead beta cope.