Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sargon of Akkad thinks redpillers should be nicer to women to appease them, gets mocked in his comments

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
While it’s true that right wingers and redpillers are mostly just braindead cucks, it seems on twitter many (probably a few) of them don’t let “right wing” women larp as trad and get called out and shat on.

This is no different than how males are treated in left wing spaces (trust me, I used to be left wing back in the day). Feminists spend day and night attacking males and shitting on us, but when they are called out for it they will just label those feminists as extremists (despite these hateful attitudes and statements being commom among even the first wave feminist founders).

Sargon used to be on the front lines of attacking these braindead far left wingers and feminists, but it seems he has retreated to going on the defensive like many cuckservatives do. He thinks appeasing “right wing” women and not calling out their hypocrisy is somehow get them on the right wing side and we should meet them where they are at. He claims we shouldn’t shame them for their pasts as we are all a product of this degenerate society (yet males are still held to the same and even higher standards than they were in the past).

But why should they? Why would males let the far leftist drag society further and further far left and anti-male, while the males are the ones who constantly make compromises and society slides further left every generation? Why should they ignore a woman for their past when they are just sluts who had fun with many Chads and now doing what’s in their own interest for finding a stable beta cuck provider?

“But you will disenfranchise 50% of the population”. Ok, feminism disenfranchised men as well yet there were many males willing to go along with the leftist feminist messaging. There should be no compromise at all with these grifters, which is what most of these right wing women are. I know saying they’re all like that is cope, but still the feminists never said “not all males” so pointless nuance.

It’s why males are increasingly becoming more and more right wing (from this supposed centre that is really left wing), because we know the leftist feminists absolutely despise us, whether you are incel or a normie (Chad is never despised by women due to his looks). Meanwhile women are becoming more left wing because they get to have all the power while having none of the responsibility. Sargon’s unilateral appeal for men to be the one to step up is just another cuckservative gaslighting attempt to say “man up and suck it up” to make women always accepted no matter what.

For the bluepiller, no matter where they are on the political spectrum, women always take priority. That’s why it is important to always label them as nothing more than bluepillers, because anything else is just details that are of no importance.

PS. JFL at him calling house wives as “willing domestic slaves”. What a grifter, he is just a feminist moron himself.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdYBQKHN_U

Last edited:
I wouldn't even rape her

Literally no mention of a individual woman in my post. Thanks for letting me know you didn’t read it jfl.
Thats a famous quote he said.

Carl Benjamin, who runs a YouTube channel under the name Sargon of Akkad and is standing as a Ukip candidate in the South West constituency, was investigated by police over a 2016 tweet saying he “wouldn’t even rape” the Birmingham Yardley MP.

Thats a famous quote he said.

Carl Benjamin, who runs a YouTube channel under the name Sargon of Akkad and is standing as a Ukip candidate in the South West constituency, was investigated by police over a 2016 tweet saying he “wouldn’t even rape” the Birmingham Yardley MP.
Oh yeah, I remember that. He was being overly edgy and now compensating by being overly cucked.

I'm seeing more conservative comment sections going against kissing women's asses all the time lately. Better late than never, I suppose.

Today's "right-wing" views would've been centrist in the 50's lol.

Sargon of Akkad? The same cuck who fraudmaxxes his beard to cover his subhuman chin and who's girlfriend has kids that aren't his? That guy?

iu

Soygoy of mossad

Sargon of Akkad? The same cuck who fraudmaxxes his beard to cover his subhuman chin and who's girlfriend has kids that aren't his? That guy?

iu
yup

I'm seeing more conservative comment sections going against kissing women's asses all the time lately. Better late than never, I suppose.
Due to male inherent cuckedness, it probably won’t go anywhere tbh. Just end in a slow decline.

Today's "right-wing" views would've been centrist in the 50's lol.
More like far left. You think any left winger in the 50s would support mass immigration, gay marriage, or the level of hatred against males that exists today?

iu
I’ve heard people say that, but is there any evidence that he’s an actual cuck?

I’ve heard people say that, but is there any evidence that he’s an actual cuck?
You mean, a literal cuckold who enjoys watching other men fuck his woman while he's in the room watching television and sipping wine? I don't know. I'm talking about a man who offers his resources and status to a woman to help raise offspring that isn't his.

Cuckolds traditionally were men whose wives fucked and had children with other men behind their back (usually when they were away at work or war), and they were fooled to raise them into adulthood thinking that they were his own. That's involuntary. This is voluntary cuckoldry (delayed, but still).

You mean, a literal cuckold who enjoys watching other men fuck his woman while he's in the room watching television and sipping wine? I don't know. I'm talking about a man who offers his resources and status to a woman to help raise offspring that isn't his.

Cuckolds traditionally were men whose wives fucked and had children with other men behind their back (usually when they were away at work or war), and they were fooled to raise them into adulthood thinking that they were his own. That's involuntary. This is voluntary cuckoldry (delayed, but still).
That’s what I meant jfl. But do you know if there is any evidence of this? Because I’ve never been able to find any (at least when I last checked). Sounded just gossip.

That’s what I meant jfl. But do you know if there is any evidence of this? Because I’ve never been able to find any (at least when I last checked). Sounded just gossip.
I very clearly remember a video clip where he mentions being a stepdad.

Didn’t he start out by making anti-feminist videos?

He’s now married with kids, I think. And old. It’s not surprise he’s a cuck. Also, the trans stuff has shifted the paradigm and turned a lot of anti-feminists into staunch defenders of womens rights. I’ve seen him falling victim to this.

I’m yet to see an MRA perspective on the trans stuff. Men who used to argue against man-hating feminism now argue that women need protecting from men in their prisons and toilets.

Isn't he a step-father or something? So basically that's still being a cuck.

Isn't he like pro-Israel as well? I just get strange vibes from that guy, but whatever.