Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As an oldcel - I’m tired of chasing after toilets

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Modern dating for males, has become a process of looking for a toilet to use - and being rejected from using that toilet for not being attractive enough.

I'm not looking for "a toilet to use", I'm looking for a relationship.

tfw no toilet for my plunger

All you're doing is feeding them validation and the attention that they get on the regular from thousands of other desperate cucks and simps who believe they have the same exact chance at getting to fuck. It would just be sad if you actually became a wizard and still mindlessly pursued after foids who've literally never interacted with you before, while claiming to be "blackpilled". :feelshaha:

tfw no toilet for my plunger
tfw
30090.jpg

modern foids are inhumane creatures good exclusively for swallowing cum and nothing else. Trying to form a human relationship with any of them is futile and retarded. And this is whout a single exception.
I know happy longterm couples irl where the woman isn't an instawhore, so it still exists. Unlikely to find, ok, but it still exists.

When you get even older, my age, you give up all pursuit altogether. I rarely even talk to women. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

When you get even older, my age, you give up all pursuit altogether. I rarely even talk to women. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
What do you think of MGTOWs now as an oldcel?

modern foids are inhumane creatures good exclusively for swallowing cum and nothing else. Trying to form a human relationship with any of them is futile and retarded. And this is whout a single exception.
This.

7th grade: :incel:"Hello foid, would you like to go out?":incel:

:foidSoy:"No":foidSoy:

10th grade: :incel:"Hello foid, would you like to go out?:incel:

Freshman year of college: :incel:"Hello foid, would you like to go out?:incel:

Sophomore year of college: :incel:"Hello foid would you like to go out?":incel:

Now: :incel:"Foid you pushed me to do this, you have fucked your last dog!":incel:

:foidSoy:"Please don't pull the trigger - no!":foidSoy:

Hold still foid