Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As curries I think we're entitled to some form of government compensation, like monthly stipends

dominic

dominic

Officer
We are the utter bottom of the barrel, I was just talking to my morroccan incel friend and he tells me the only reason he hasnt roped yet is because he tells himself at least im not a curry.

We are the most subhuman in every single aspect. Most ethnic races have at least SOMETHING good about them - chinks at least have high IQ, niggers at least have BBC/athletism, us curries are just all around subhuman hideous repulsive goblins with zero pros, only cons.

Curry is the absolute worst that it gets. I don't even blame women for hating us, to be frank with you all. I don't blame them at all. If I was a women, there's no fucking way I would touch a curry either.

It's so hard to keep on living when I was dealt this card.

Last edited:
I totally agree. But since ugly people have no power over decisions being made, it will never happen. But yeah, there should be a fond to help the ugly since they are the most discriminated people

Join a grooming gang

aren't u half paki half white >?

also i wrote this with my big right toe

Based self-aware streetshitter

Us curries shouldn't have to pay taxes either especially single short midget curries like myself.

I have lost over 100k to government cause taxes by now, that could have been money for a new PC/house to cope

The government already gives out a lot of handouts. You need only ask for it.

The government already gives out a lot of handouts. You need only ask for it.
Cope they don't give me any handouts.

still too much curry dna.
its over.

if youre here youre subhuman too retarded whitecel
insane these Whitecels think themselves superior to us while they are rotting here despite being born to the best possible race yet still failing.
Have you gone and asked for them?
yes I applied to various programs such as low income housing, fuckers said your salary too high. Only poorfag single mother nigger whores can get low income housing. No low income housing for curries who pay taxes like me.

insane these Whitecels think themselves superior to us while they are rotting here despite being born to the best possible race yet still failing.
deadass. the whitecels on here are even more subhuman than the ethnics. as an ethnic, it's pretty normal to end up an incel. as a whitecel, you're the absolute bottom of your race, you ended up here with us brown subhumans, kek. delusional white ppl bro

deadass. the whitecels on here are even more subhuman than the ethnics. as an ethnic, it's pretty normal to end up an incel. as a whitecel, you're the absolute bottom of your race, you ended up here with us brown subhumans, kek. delusional white ppl bro
Many of the Ethnics here aren't even ugly , have average looking bones. If they had white skin + white hair/eye coloring and bones remained unchanged, they wouldn't be posting here.

Many of the Ethnics here aren't even ugly , have average looking bones. If they had white skin + white hair/eye coloring and bones remained unchanged, they wouldn't be posting here.
exactly
fuck the whitecels here with an ego lmao, they are so fucking delusional that its almost funny, as if they arent subhuman as fuck too, kek, they cling onto whiteness to feel better about being subhumans

Currie exist to get mogged by other races. But i see curry doing fine.

Curries need to go back to Curryland. Then they will be on level footing with the other curries.

No sorry. Equity means the Indian stemcel has his a large portion of his wages given to women and poor normies.

Curries need to go back to Curryland. Then they will be on level footing with the other curries.
Keep coping I have paid more taxes than most whites here have. I have paid 100k+ over the years. Curryland water makes me sick and the air is toxic. I will never go back

We are the utter bottom of the barrel, I was just talking to my morroccan incel friend and he tells me the only reason he hasnt roped yet is because he tells himself at least im not a curry.

We are the most subhuman in every single aspect. Most ethnic races have at least SOMETHING good about them - chinks at least have high IQ, niggers at least have BBC/athletism, us curries are just all around subhuman hideous repulsive goblins with zero pros, only cons.

Curry is the absolute worst that it gets. I don't even blame women for hating us, to be frank with you all. I don't blame them at all. If I was a women, there's no fucking way I would touch a curry either.

Here is the most realistic course of action: for the people that really want you to go back (and there are many), ethnics in western countries should ask for money to go back (from those interested in funding things like plane tickets and air travel back to those countries) and for effective, convincing messaging and propaganda (cultural, government, corporate) to be broadcast on your behalf that makes people in ethnic countries accept ethnic males from western countries when they move back. That's the biggest hurdle right now. People in ethnic countries don't accept ethnic males from western countries and see them as perpetually whitewashed. They are also jealous that some ethnic males had a chance to live and grow up in western countries and genuinely think you are living it up in every way.

Because of this if you move to ethnic countries you will struggle finding a job and fitting in, learning and speaking the language and relating to others given how self hating and subconsciously worshiping of the west many people in ethnic countries are.

But what's the other alternative? You aren't going to get disability paid to you in western countries and no one wants to fund that when western countries already feel overrun by ethnic immigrants and even progressives want you to pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps and be a productive citizen that enriches the economy.

Keep coping I have paid more taxes than most whites here have. I have paid 100k+ over the years. Curryland water makes me sick and the air is toxic. I will never go back
So you admit that you would rather have clean air and water than to have sex with foids of your own ethnicity. :feelsjuice:

So you admit that you would rather have clean air and water than to have sex with foids of your own ethnicity. :feelsjuice:
Yes I'd rather be alive and healthy than sick and die due to some cursed curry disease.

Here is the most realistic course of action: for the people that really want you to go back (and there are many), ethnics in western countries should ask for money to go back (from those interested in funding things like plane tickets and air travel back to those countries) and for effective, convincing messaging and propaganda (cultural, government, corporate) to be broadcast on your behalf that makes people in ethnic countries accept ethnic males from western countries when they move back. That's the biggest hurdle right now. People in ethnic countries don't accept ethnic males from western countries and see them as perpetually whitewashed. They are also jealous that some ethnic males had a chance to live and grow up in western countries and genuinely think you are living it up in every way.

Because of this if you move to ethnic countries you will struggle finding a job and fitting in, learning and speaking the language and relating to others given how self hating and subconsciously worshiping of the west many people in ethnic countries are.

But what's the other alternative? You aren't going to get disability paid to you in western countries and no one wants to fund that when western countries already feel overrun by ethnic immigrants and even progressives want you to pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps and be a productive citizen that enriches the economy.
never gonna happen
Yes I'd rather be alive and healthy than sick and die due to some cursed curry disease.
this kek, most curries are 80 iq average, on par with sub saharan africa, im 130+, i dont wanna be around those subhumans, im already suffering enough with normies here in america 97 avg, jfl

never gonna happen
Well what is the alternative? And why do you think it's never going to happen? Haven't even some white supremacists indicated they hate ethnics so much that they'd pay for plane tickets so that ethnics could move back to ethnic countries? If they really are serious about that (which I can understand that you'd doubt) why not then also agree on the terms that they undo all the cultural propaganda mocking such ethnic countries and turn the cultural propaganda in the returning ethnics favor?
this kek, most curries are 80 iq average, on par with sub saharan africa, im 130+, i dont wanna be around those subhumans, im already suffering enough with normies here in america 97 avg, jfl
That's the curse of being born as an ethnic male in a western country. You fit in nowhere and don't even have blissful ignorance like ethnics in ethnic countries.

still too much curry dna.
its over.

if youre here youre subhuman too retarded whitecel
Damn are you retarded. :feelskek:

First of all, I called you based. The street shitter part was a joke.

Second of all: If you read my other posts you'd see that I criticize whites ALL THE TIME. You are retarded if you think ugly whites have any value or there is any solidarity among whites. Whites are the race that bullies undesirables the most and is the most fascist when it comes to looks. Ugly/undesirable whites might as well be ethnics. Remember Dylan and Eric? EVEN THEY were bullied, tough compared to the world average they were tall Chads. That's how brutal whites are.

We should stop this divide and conquer bullshit. All incels should be empathetic towards each other. There is only one dividing line in the world and that is between desirable and undesirable men. JBW is bullshit if you live in Europe where everyone gigamogs you.

I was just talking to my morroccan incel friend and he tells me the only reason he hasnt roped yet is because he tells himself at least im not a curry.
bbc three laugh GIF by BBC

If it makes you feel better I definitely saw an Indian male Asian female couple yesterday.

He was about the same height as the noodle around 5'5 but he was an exceptional Indian face wise and the noodle was average. Basically like a darker looking Greek dude or Iranian dude.

Besides that I agree though, if youre the dravidian aboriginal looking kind of Indian, it really is over. Foids are incredibly racist. Much moreso than the average man.

Last edited:
Better than being a fesikhcel
I was just talking to my morroccan incel friend and he tells me the only reason he hasnt roped yet is because he tells himself at least im not a curry.
Life fuel for @gymletethnicel

God owes curries reparations.

He's coping. At least curries aren't the biggest mutts in the world, unlike Moroccans. It's over for us moroccan sandniggers.
Atleast us moroccans are taller, have white skin, big dick (5.6 average) 174 cm average. We still have a chance in south east asia if you are white, If you are mostly sand nigger im sorry brocel some of us moroccans got lucky with french and spanish impregnating our ancestors

Ridiculous. Go ask your parents for compensation, and tell your dad he should've pulled out. How the fuck is it anyone's fault or responsibility (besides your parents) that you popped out of the hole?

Curries breed like cockroaches and then point blame fingers at others. Soon to surpass China in population jfl. Every curry scammer cries that he can't find a job to feed his family, but won't stop for a second to think wtf did he creampie 5 kids when he can't even feed himself. Shithole country with a shithole culture.

I'm white and you want me to get taxed double to "compensate" you. lol. Eat shit and go grab a rope. If you think all white dudes have it easy then you're an absolute idiot who doesn't realize the tragedy of a modern dating market and how picky the women became in 2021. I have to compete with dozen Chads in her inbox and she wants nothing to do with anything less. In fact you curries are partially at fault because you're the biggest simpers in the world and are the worst offenders when it comes to inflating female's ego, so you're the one who needs to compensate everyone else for the damage that you've done.

Ridiculous. Go ask your parents for compensation, and tell your dad he should've pulled out. How the fuck is it anyone's fault or responsibility (besides your parents) that you popped out of the hole?

Curries breed like cockroaches and then point blame fingers at others. Soon to surpass China in population jfl. Every curry scammer cries that he can't find a job to feed his family, but won't stop for a second to think wtf did he creampie 5 kids when he can't even feed himself. Shithole country with a shithole culture.

I'm white and you want me to get taxed double to "compensate" you. lol. Eat shit and go grab a rope. If you think all white dudes have it easy then you're an absolute idiot who doesn't realize the tragedy of a modern dating market and how picky the women became in 2021. I have to compete with dozen Chads in her inbox and she wants nothing to do with anything less. In fact you curries are partially at fault because you're the biggest simpers in the world and are the worst offenders when it comes to inflating female's ego, so you're the one who needs to compensate everyone else for the damage that you've done.
Massive Cope whites fault for not genociding curries. All the problems Ethnics face is cause you white people refused to genocide them cause muh deranged sense of morals and worshipping that dumb faggot kike on a stick. Had you just genocided the other races, no curries, no blacks, no Hispanics, no aboriginals , no rice would exist. And the world would be a post racial society.

But instead your worthless cuckold simp ancestors gave shitskins technology, medicine and agricultural techniques/tools allowing the shitskin population to balloon to such an extreme degree. Garbage fucking simp cuckold race which serves as nothing but attack dogs for Jews.

There is no difference between Moroccans and Indians
Both are brown creatures
Sand niggers have it worse because of religion
At least Indians have a beautiful religion.
India has rich history and civilization
You can cope with this

Both are brown creatures
You can cope with this
Fr curries have more status than sand niggers in the US by far

I think I found the runner up to @tehgymcel420 in terms of being racepilled.

Both are brown creatures
You can cope with this
Depends. The ones drinking cow piss and swimming in shit would disagree.

Massive Cope whites fault for not genociding curries. All the problems Ethnics face is cause you white people refused to genocide them cause muh deranged sense of morals and worshipping that dumb faggot kike on a stick. Had you just genocided the other races, no curries, no blacks, no Hispanics, no aboriginals , no rice would exist. And the world would be a post racial society.

But instead your worthless cuckold simp ancestors gave shitskins technology, medicine and agricultural techniques/tools allowing the shitskin population to balloon to such an extreme degree. Garbage fucking simp cuckold race which serves as nothing but attack dogs for Jews.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All the half north curry and cumskim mixed people I know look like full cumskins.

I think I found the runner up to @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/1/1350.jpg?1577905129 [/UWSL]@tehgymcel420 in terms of being racepilled.
At least I'm number one in something, most racepilled here.

morroccan incel friend and he tells me the only reason he hasnt roped yet is because he tells himself at least im not a curry.
:feelskek:

30% of all foid “income” should be given to currys. They only got jobs from being a whore or from affirmative action anyways

:feelskek::feelskek:

personally I don't think curries are ugly at all
personally I don't think curries are ugly at all

can somebody explain why curries like white foids instead of curryfoids

can somebody explain why curries like white foids instead of curryfoids
Curryfoids look like trash and are trash mentally. But inb4 u call me volcel, I am 5'5 curry and have approached 60+ foids across various races. Nothing worked.

Curryfoids look like trash and are trash mentally. But inb4 u call me volcel, I am 5'5 curry and have approached 60+ foids across various races. Nothing worked.

yes they have trash mentality but prettiest girls ive seeen were curryfoids

Attachments

• 70393721_10218451764032610_8194530234758856704_o.jpg
    70393721_10218451764032610_8194530234758856704_o.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 14
yes they have trash mentality but prettiest girls ive seeen were curryfoids
Ugly caked up whore. Her eyebrows especially are shit. Curry women cap out at 7/10 tbh. While whites cap out 9/10. And on average curry foid is 2-3/10 while white is 4-5/10.

what you think of this currybitch