Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As curries I think we're entitled to some form of government compensation, like monthly stipends

an incelbuxx would be very good

Why not go back to India and change things there?
I don't think curries have the political/social strength to change things in Europe or the USA.
Curryland is very corrupt

We are the utter bottom of the barrel, I was just talking to my morroccan incel friend and he tells me the only reason he hasnt roped yet is because he tells himself at least im not a curry.

We are the most subhuman in every single aspect. Most ethnic races have at least SOMETHING good about them - chinks at least have high IQ, niggers at least have BBC/athletism, us curries are just all around subhuman hideous repulsive goblins with zero pros, only cons.

Curry is the absolute worst that it gets. I don't even blame women for hating us, to be frank with you all. I don't blame them at all. If I was a women, there's no fucking way I would touch a curry either.

It's so hard to keep on living when I was dealt this card.
God IQ thread

Incredibly based thread. JFL died reading this. :feelskek:

Last edited: