Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion As fucked as we are, how much more fucked would we be if we were bluepilled?

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Title question.

I believe we'd be even worse. We'd be paying for OF, losing precious income. Maybe we'd get sex, but then divorce raped because all of it was just a long con by a foid seeking our resources, and there would be even stronger laws supporting this - because women deserve it. "Men" would be very happy to be raising another man's child, because then he'd be helping a woman who'd have been a single mom. He's saving her by sacrificing himself (and that's the noblest thing a man can do in ultra bluepilled society). We'd donate our organs to women in need, because, again, self sacrificing for them is the greatest thing there is.

All women would live lives of extremely luxury because of the patriarchy tax. "They deserve their time on the sun because of the hundreds of year of oppression". All jobs for women would be cushy, high paying or in leadership roles while men would do hard labor and whatever is left of the "good" jobs that women didn't want.

This is of course hypothetical, but society is already becoming like this in some aspects, especially the job market.

Externally about the same. I never got plastic surgery after getting blackpilled. But my mentality has changed, maybe it is the whitepill. I'm just trying to enjoy basic copes while I'm still alive. If I was bluepilled I doubt that would work. I would be deluding myself and get disappointed by reality time and time again.

brutal 2 reply pill

I'm just trying to enjoy basic copes while I'm still alive. If I was bluepilled I doubt that would work. I would be deluding myself and get disappointed by reality time and time again.
Same. I also doubt that would work. Blue pill sets us up for failure.

If I were bluepilled I wouldn't be an incel. I would have pursued relations with multiple girls despite their sexual relations.
What makes you think you'd be successful? Especially if are bluepilled and understand nothing.

Pros:
-we would be happier (ignorance is bliss)

Cons:
-We wouldnt know why we get rejected all the time
-We would waste time approaching foids and trying to make friends
-We would make a fool out od ourselves by approaching foids out of our league
I don’t know how normies could experience all those cons without coming to the blackpill as the answer. All bluepillcels deserve what they get for being fucking morons

I don’t know how normies could experience all those cons without coming to the blackpill as the answer. All bluepillcels deserve what they get for being fucking morons
I can somewhat understand it, since i am blackpilled i am even more depressed and i constantly analyze peoples height and face like a fucking aspie

Youd probably have less money now, if you were bluepilled, maybe get sucked into a betabuxx marriage and divorced. Blackpill sucks the motivation out of you, but nothing is sugar coated.

Title question.

I believe we'd be even worse. We'd be paying for OF, losing precious income. Maybe we'd get sex, but then divorce raped because all of it was just a long con by a foid seeking our resources, and there would be even stronger laws supporting this - because women deserve it. "Men" would be very happy to be raising another man's child, because then he'd be helping a woman who'd have been a single mom. He's saving her by sacrificing himself (and that's the noblest thing a man can do in ultra bluepilled society). We'd donate our organs to women in need, because, again, self sacrificing for them is the greatest thing there is.

All women would live lives of extremely luxury because of the patriarchy tax. "They deserve their time on the sun because of the hundreds of year of oppression". All jobs for women would be cushy, high paying or in leadership roles while men would do hard labor and whatever is left of the "good" jobs that women didn't want.

This is of course hypothetical, but society is already becoming like this in some aspects, especially the job market.
If I was still bluepilled I would DEFINITELY have roped 11 years ago. The blackpill saved my life

If I was still bluepilled I would DEFINITELY have roped 11 years ago. The blackpill saved my life
Same. If I remained bluepilled, I likely would have roped in the past decade.

The black pill is truth. Learning the truth is as likely to make you suicidally depressed as it is to make you content with seeing and understanding reality to the point where you learn to cope. Being brainwashed and deluded is way worse.

Good one. Blue pill makes us think there's stuff wrong with us and it teaches self-hate.

Good one. Blue pill makes us think there's stuff wrong with us and it teaches self-hate.
the bluepill is literally a cycle of lies and gaslighting. It's unsustainable. I can't see how sane it is to live that way. The healthiest thing about the blackpill, that's objectively good for society is that it forces one to live in detachment.

You aren't rewarded for being bluepilled, only subjugated by women. Sex is first and foremost about power relations. You are either the dominant or the dominated, the controller or the controlled

Pros:
-we would be happier (ignorance is bliss)

Cons:
-We would make a fool out of ourselves by approaching foids out of our league

Title question.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy

I would be much worse if I was blupilled. I can't imagine myself as a bluepilled cuck

You wish you could be blue-pilled again. Life is better because you are living in a constant state of blissful ignorance. You have hope and the motivation to do something. Once black pilled, your life is over. You know the truth, but the truth will not set you free, nor will you benefit from it in any meaningful way. It will eventually force you to rope.

You wish you could be blue-pilled again. Life is better because you are living in a constant state of blissful ignorance. You have hope and the motivation to do something. Once black pilled, your life is over. You know the truth, but the truth will not set you free, nor will you benefit from it in any meaningful way. It will eventually force you to rope.
If I were bluepilled I think foids would take even more advantage of me. Agree with the rest, especially the last 2 phrases. I feel like I'm circling the drain of eternity.

Nothing would change, we just wouldn't know why these things are happening.

If I were bluepilled I think foids would take even more advantage of me. Agree with the rest, especially the last 2 phrases. I feel like I'm circling the drain of eternity.
Of course they would, but you would not know it. I hate knowing it is over. It drained whatever hope I had left. It had to come at my age one way or another, but still... Nothing is enjoyable anymore.

Of course they would, but you would not know it. I hate knowing it is over. It drained whatever hope I had left. It had to come at my age one way or another, but still... Nothing is enjoyable anymore.
The black pill hits us so hard... eventually we'd all know it. I also have trouble enjoying things. Copes stop working.

Cons:
-We would make a fool out of ourselves by approaching foids out of our league
You're also more likely to internalize negative feedback from women. A blackpiller would simply blame his looks, but a bluepiller will begin to believe that he is a terrible person. That's one of the consequences of gaslighting incels with :bluepill: lies.

Last edited:
The black pill hits us so hard... eventually we'd all know it. I also have trouble enjoying things. Copes stop working.
I think being bluepilled would make you snap and do something you'd regret later on. With being blackpilled, I'm more in control of my emotions and urges.

I used to be bluepilled till around 18, I'm 24 now

You're also more likely to internalize negative feedback from women. A blackpiller would simply blame his looks, but a bluepiller will begin to believe that he is a terrible person. That's one of the consequences of gaslighting incels with :bluepill: lies.
true