Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As of 2013, Narcissistic Personality Disorder was removed as a mental illness and is no longer in the DSM

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
A post was made here a while ago critiquing the individualist imperatives of American psychology/psychiatry, where something is only considered a "disorder" if it personally harms you, but not necessarily if it harms other people.

It predicted that psychopathy would soon no longer be considered a problem, because it merely effects other people, and actually often serves to benefit the individual who has it. And I thought that maybe this analysis went too far.

Except that this is definitely where things are heading. Narcissism is literally no longer even considered a problem in American psychology/psychiatry, simply because individuals with narcissism insist that nothing is wrong with them, and that the world really does revolve around them.

What about schizophrenics who believe they're God or autists who believe they're entitled to NEETbux or else they're going to spERg out? Why compel them to try and integrate into soyciety if the only thing that matters is what works for them as individuals?

JFL at liberalism. JFL at individualism. These encourage the antisocial tendencies of arrogant, psychopathic Chads, but then have the gall to criticize neurodiverse men for dropping out of soyciety and wanting to individually prosper as NEETs. Next to be stripped from the DSM will be Histrionic Personality Disorder (as represented by attention seeking, whorish foids, because they're not really hurting themselves, are they? teehee).

Last edited:
Psychology isn’t a real science that’s why they constantly delet things from the dsm

Tbh ngl i have histro

Psychology isn’t a real science that’s why they constantly delet things from the dsm
Psychology and the way that it's interpreted tells you a lot about the prevailing cultural hegemony.

Narcissists, psychopaths, attention seeking sluts? They're not a problem. They're just being themselves. Teehee.

But inkwells? Autists? We have to delude them. NOW. Give them bluepills!!!111

Last edited:
Makes sense they would do this since the SJW shitheads presently ruining the country are a majority of them NPD's and their Jew masters are outright psychopaths ie ASPD's.

This evil degenerate shit will continue until we get a modern version of the below video.

Tbh ngl i have histro
Nah.

If you had that you'd be an uber, hyper, mega Chad with a harem of Stacies and you'd be the top poster maxxer on this forum (if you even posted here of all places which would be extremely doubtful if you were a Chad with HPD) and elsewhere to get your much needed attention fix.

You'd also be creating all sorts of drama, infighting and chaos on every website and real social circle that you joined or were already a part of or created, etc, etc.

Trust me I KNOW these people and what they are like.

I have dealt with them in real life and once moderated a psychology forum all about them.

Last edited:
Nah.

If you had that you'd be an uber, hyper, mega Chad with a harem of Stacies and you'd be the top poster maxxer on this forum (if you even posted here of all places which would be extremely doubtful if you were a Chad with HPD) and elsewhere to get your much needed attention fix.

You'd also be creating all sorts of drama, infighting and chaos on every website and real social circle that you joined or were already a part of or created, etc, etc.

Trust me I KNOW these people and what they are like.

I have dealt with them in real life and once moderated a psychology forum all about them.

@carticel was bretty rood to me recently and seemed to be provoking conflict, which made me wonder.

Psychology is not a science. Not even arts. It's nothing. It's not even a discipline worth studying for four fucking years as a major.

It's a 100% pure snake-oil.

I don't understand why this piece of bull-crap still taught in universities. Psychology, Homeopathy, Exorcism, Palmistry, Tarrot-reading, Astrology, all these shit must be completely outlawed. And people who practice these shit should be to be sent to jail.

Just fricking lol

Psychology is not a science. Not even arts. It's nothing. It's not even a discipline worth studying for four fucking years as a major.

It's a 100% pure snake-oil.

I don't understand why this piece of bull-crap still taught in universities. Psychology, Homeopathy, Exorcism, Palmistry, Tarrot-reading, Astrology, all these shit must be completely outlawed. And people who practice these shit should be to be sent to jail.

Agreed

The entire spectrum of Cluster B Personality Disordered are highly adept at getting sex and relationships which is precisely why I always point out on Wizchan and now here that an incel or a Wizard is extremely unlikely to be one of these people.

Yeah many of us are mentally ill but those four mental illnesses are pretty much non existant in people like us.

Generally we're avoidants, manic depressives, autists and schizoids not Histrionics, Narcissists, Borderlines or Anti Socials (ie psychopaths/sociopaths).

The entire spectrum of Cluster B Personality Disordered are highly adept at getting sex and relationships which is precisely why I always point out on Wizchan and now here that an incel or a Wizard is extremely unlikely to be one of these people.

Yeah many of us are mentally ill but those four mental illnesses are pretty much non existant in people like us.

Generally we're avoidants, manic depressives, autists and schizoids not Histrionics, Narcissists, Borderlines or Anti Socials (ie psychopaths/sociopaths).
The foids who lurk here and masturbate to our posts about acid facing them mistake us for Cluster B personaliteehees.

Whereas we actually embittered Cluster C personalities. The only salutary feature of Cluster C is that it academically advantages one to have OCD/anxiety, in terms of encouraging precision and orderliness.

But it definitely does not comport well with degenerate "dating" culture, given for instance OCD's associations with a low disgust tolerance.

Autists with high verbal IQs and cluster C personalities are the intelligentsia of the Incel Revolution.

Last edited:
It makes sense though. Why should a condition which not personally harms you, but rather benefits you, be considered a mental “disorder”? Psychiatry also is primarily is an institution for controlling people, by scamming them on money for therapy and making the dependent on their pills, rather than actually helping people. The only reason to cooperate with them would therefore be in order to receive NEETbux.

It makes sense though. Why should a condition which not personally harms you, but rather benefits you, be considered a mental “disorder”?
Because we live in a society, and the "rights" of a psychopathic, plutocratic CEO to exploit an autist's labor does not trump the rights of that autist to have his boss put down for his mental illness and get his NEETbux paid out of his estate.

The "rights" of a psychopathic politician to lie to the people and ruin the country and the world through his pursuit of power does not trump the rights of the people to put him down for his mental illness, and seize power for themselves.

You are under the impression that we can coexist with Cluster B personaliteehees, but we cannot. They must all be correctly diagnosed, identified, and treated in the only way they can be, for the collective good.

Social media has made it the new normal, it's not a disorder if it no longer stands out.

Everyone thinks they're a celebrity.