Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based HEY INCELTEARS! THERAPY IS A SCAM!

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
INCEL TEARS YOU MASSIVE CUCKS STOP SHILLING FOR THIS SHIT YOU GRIFTING DISINGENUOUS DEGENERATES!

Everytime I am on cuckddit I see redditards who shill this same shit. "Hurr durr, mentally ill inkwell, you need to seek therapy". Muthafucka you don't know shit about therapy you just think it's a catch all for the problems in soyciety. Newsflash dumbass, it's not. Half of those therapyfags are mentally ill too. They have zero idea what the hell they are even talking about. All they have to offer is meaningless platittudes and numbing pills that make you ignore solving our real problems. They dont want us to notice how soyciety discriminates against us. You don't know how many retarded whores I've seen at uni say "Oh I'm doing psychology as my major!" JFL if you think some Stacy whore who gets her roast beef pounded by Chad every weekend knows what it's like to actually suffer. Incels with real life problems that are caused by the shitty situations and shitty people in their lives aren't gonna get shit from these massive grifters and scammers. So keep your faggoty LARP to yourselves and stop telling people to rely on these grifters. You're just as bad as them for suggesting it. Fuck you ITcucks.

PSYCHOLOGY IS A SCAM!

THERAPY IS A SCAM!

PSYCHIATRY IS A SCAM!

PSYCHOTHERAPY IS A SCAM!

YOU'RE A RETARD AND A FAGGOT IF YOU DON'T AGREE!

I was forced into therapy as a little kid and ended up in a facility for 3 years so don't trust therapists

summarized:
Everytime I am on cuckddit I see redditards who shill this same shit. "Hurr durr, mentally ill inkwell, you need to seek therapy"
you don't know shit about therapy you just think it's a catch all for the problems in soyciety.
Half of those therapyfags are mentally ill too.
They have zero idea what the hell they are even talking about. All they have to offer is meaningless platittudes and numbing pills that make you ignore solving our real problems
They dont want us to notice how soyciety discriminates against us. You don't know how many retarded whores I've seen at uni say "Oh I'm doing psychology as my major!" JFL if you think some Stacy whore who gets her roast beef pounded by Chad every weekend knows what it's like to actually suffer.
Incels with real life problems that are caused by the shitty situations and shitty people in their lives aren't gonna get shit from these massive grifters and scammers.
So keep your faggoty LARP to yourselves and stop telling people to rely on these grifters. You're just as bad as them for suggesting it.
PSYCHOLOGY IS A SCAM!

THERAPY IS A SCAM!

PSYCHIATRY IS A SCAM!

PSYCHOTHERAPY IS A SCAM!

I was forced into therapy as a little kid and ended up in a facility for 3 years so don't trust therapists
they sneakily manipulate you into saying certain things by building fake trust. once you say something that raises a "red flag" you're off to the psych ward looney bin. they try to catch you out. They're just glorified KGB informants. Fuck them. The drugs they give also fuck up the brain. I want to rope everyday because of what they did to me

they sneakily manipulate you into saying certain things by building fake trust. once you say something that raises a "red flag" you're off to the psych ward looney bin. they try to catch you out. They're just glorified KGB informants. Fuck them
all true. this is why I don't trust them

I don't go to therapist I AM THE RAPIST! (In video game)