Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As sub 5, you are deemed a threat even if you didnt do anything

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
20240407 235918

He should have just rape her

Chad would be stretching out her rotten 29 yr old pussy that night no “I’m tired” bullshit I’ve seen it happen in bars and clubs

"thankfully he hasn't said or done anything THAT inappropriate yet", that "yet" summarizes the meaning of her entire post

Chad would be stretching out her rotten 29 yr old pussy that night no “I’m tired” bullshit I’ve seen it happen in bars and clubs
Exactly, only when ugly men do it it's harassment, if you google search "rapist" those men are all ugly because chad doesn't need to rape and even if he did women would like it.

this world is shit

Exactly, only when ugly men do it it's harassment, if you google search "rapist" those men are all ugly because chad doesn't need to rape and even if he did women would like it.

If an attractive man asked her the same thing, she would say its direct and manly of him.
Toilets really are the worst of the worst

She can sense his bad faceonality and his lack of heightifdence

This is why trying with women is a waste of time. They can be so fucking stupid and heartless.

If she's attracted, you know. Chasing is masochism.

Brutal truth