Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory As The Hourglass Slips Away...

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I think the one thing people forget is that men competing with one another is playing into their hands, united men kills the feminist, if men together say “no” their hands are tied. male competition feeds into the female ego. Of course that might as well be a fool’s errand considering all the factionalism in these communities. Rich versus poor, different races against one another, truecels versus nearcels, I could go on and on but until these differences are ironed out we’ll be at the mercy of the global feminist movement. Women on average are more hiveminded than men are, and not only that, unlike women we don't have government/financial backing like their movement does. one aspect of the classical fascist movement was class collaboration which should be incorporated into the incel framework, where men of all walks of life come together and unite in one large column against the feminist menace. I've kind of hinted at this kind of structuring in some essays of mine but never truly got knee deep into the discussion. Knowing those two elements are working against us its gonna be a lot harder mobilizing us as opposed to how feminism was mobilized hundreds of years ago, not to mention how much financial backing their movement gets as opposed to ours. This is not a "hey you guys we just need to get along" kind of post but a serious proclamation that if we don't get our shit together we will become eunuchs in due time, stripped of our rights and turned into cattle. Because in order to give rights to one class of people, you have to take away the rights of another. This is just plain logic. Take this as you will. A fair warning.

We need to keep our standards high and boycott dating until foids reduce their standards.

We need to keep our standards high and boycott dating until foids reduce their standards.
gonna take a long ass time

only advice i have to incels including myself, enjoy your life as much as you can. women are never gonna love you enjoy your visit to this earth if possible.

Nobody will give a shit about the standards of a sub5 + there will ALWAYS be a man ready to fuck a women no matter how ugly

Nobody will give a shit about the standards of a sub5
True but if we collectively boycott women, they will have no choice but to lower their standards.

I have always maintained that inceldom needs to be a unifying and transcendent force which supersedes any other potentially divisive demographic, ideological, ethnic or religious characteristics. Ironically, what ought to be said about the bonds of solidarity, fraternity and camaraderie amongst incels can be and is said about the tribalism of the jews. Consider how singularly defining a persons jewishness is to them. It transcends the ideological divide, negates national or ethnic differences and obviates any other potential point of contention. Inceldom needs to share this quality before we can achieve a truly unifying force for change.

Males are too cucked. Whether it’s trad or feminist males.

True but if we collectively boycott women, they will have no choice but to lower their standards.
No, because if there were no Chads in the world, women would simply not have sex. Women would rather DIE a virgin, than be with their looksmatch.