Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Korean foids have created a female version of MGTOW

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★
I seen a lot of posts that are about white women especially Slavic once. While it’s true that unless they improve and fight back. The same goes for Scandinavia,

then they are fucked and since the population is declining in Europe especially in Ukraine. Eastern Asia and especially South Korea are having critical problems now on the 4B movement. If feminism wasn’t enough then Korean foids have decided to create the 4B movement after feminism due to their misandrist beliefs on even their own men.

Especially because they’re only interested in white Chads. Because of Asian foid’s white fetish towards white men. However that might be a problem now or if foids will finally quit thier beliefs on Feminism. It’s going to decline drastically for South Korea. Because now foids don’t even want a relationship due to 4B :feelswhere::feelsLSD::worryfeels::feelshaha::chad:
4B movement from Korea

Last edited:
NevER heard of 4B

I seen a lot of posts that are about white women especially Slavic once. While it’s true that unless they improve and fight back. The same goes for Scandinavia

then they are fucked and since the population is declining in Europe especially in Ukraine. Eastern Asia and especially South Korea are having critical problems now on the 4B movement. If feminism wasn’t enough then Korean foids decided to create the 4B movement after feminism due to their misandrist beliefs on even their own men.

Especially because they’re only interested in white Chads. Because of Asian foids white fetish towards white men. However that might be a problem now or if foids will finally quit thier beliefs on Feminism :feelswhere::feelsLSD::worryfeels::feelshaha::chad:
4B movement from Korea
So does feminism end so i can finally get a GF?

20240512 183112

The core beliefs are four "no" rules: no sex, no childbirth, no dating and no marriage with men

yes chad yes lad yes bbc yes......dog

I hope so otherwise Koreans are screwed it might be lifefuel however it could mean that it’s over for them
In sweden, Tons of asian guys are with stacy, HIGH TIER, They wear traditional clothing for the asians, I see it every time im in sweden!, I go there yearly to shop.

I
I seen a lot of posts that are about white women especially Slavic once. While it’s true that unless they improve and fight back. The same goes for Scandinavia,

then they are fucked and since the population is declining in Europe especially in Ukraine. Eastern Asia and especially South Korea are having critical problems now on the 4B movement. If feminism wasn’t enough then Korean foids have decided to create the 4B movement after feminism due to their misandrist beliefs on even their own men.

Especially because they’re only interested in white Chads. Because of Asian foid’s white fetish towards white men. However that might be a problem now or if foids will finally quit thier beliefs on Feminism. It’s going to decline drastically for South Korea. Because now foids don’t even want a relationship due to 4B :feelswhere::feelsLSD::worryfeels::feelshaha::chad:
4B movement from Korea
It’s not the “female mgtow” it’s literally just radical feminism.

In sweden, Tons of asian guys are with stacy, HIGH TIER, They wear traditional clothing for the asians, I see it every time im in sweden!, I go there yearly to shop.
Swedish are a different kind of screwed due to race mixing

South Korea is about to become the largest producer of sex bots

If you don't wanna be with us, we will replace you.

South Korea is about to become the largest producer of sex bots

If you don't wanna be with us, we will replace you.
Same with AI girlfriend bots since South Korea's birth rate is critically low

foids gonna foid .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back