Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ascending doesn't mean you are a fakecel

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
INCELDOM is not a Movement, is not a Ideology, it's a Condition. Just Because you ascend with some ltb who was one of the 200 women you've met or 50 women you've hit up doesn't mean anything.

As I said INCELDOM is a condition you can't avoid for a period of time or forever. You can't be a fakecel just because you got a gf when you've suffered for years before ascending

all users who joined after mid 2019 are retarded until proven otherwise: evidence piece #3218738127381317

Do you have something else to share? :feelswhere:

I just read @Fat Link reply in komesraj thread of some guy in bunkers, and he made this point, so I thought I can give my eloborate one too. What's your thoughts boyos?

Incel = Involuntary celibate
If you are sexing sex a woman you are not celibate. You can still be ugly without being an incel.

It does make you a fakecel, by definition. Doesn't mean your life hasn't been bad, doesn't mean that you haven't suffered. But it's not comparable to an incel, or the ultimate anti-mogger, a truecel.

Last edited:
Yeah, inceldom is caused not only by looks but also by what foids tend to find attractive and what foids are willing to settle for which changes with time.

I think it depends on how old you are.

I mean if u lived ur whole life as an incel and now at 50 or 60 u found some random woman for pity sex then yea thats pointless

INCELDOM is not a Movement, is not a Ideology, it's a Condition. Just Because you ascend with some ltb who was one of the 200 women you've met or 50 women you've hit up doesn't mean anything.

As I said INCELDOM is a condition you can't avoid for a period of time or forever. You can't be a fakecel just because you got a gf when you've suffered for years before ascending
I guess reaching certain age the toll is paid, I mean what gets you that condition is on function of the time you last on ascending.

if you ascended once, you could ascend again. females preferences are very very similar

chances that one single foid found you attractive and every other in the world think you are subhuman are very low

True subhuman will never, never come even close to having unpaid sex. that is the point. I was never in light year radius of getting pussy for free like probably most users here

you can't be a sexhaving celibate jfl

if you ascended once, you could ascend again. females preferences are very very similar

chances that one single foid found you attractive and every other in the world think you are subhuman are very low

True subhuman will never, never come even close to having unpaid sex. that is the point. I was never in light year radius of getting pussy for free like probably most users here
I will also elaborate and say that if you ever made out with girl you are also fakecel. You are just failed normie if you were kissing girls in highschool and ended up here even if u are virgin. Foids will not kiss guy who they also dont want to fuck. Kissing at 13 year old is equivalent to fucking at 16. True subhuman will never kiss a foid in his life (without paying)

Waiting to read in Ban Discussion Thread what happened to Top Red