Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asexual/Lesbian foids are utterly useless.

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
A foid who rejects sexual intercourse from a man has no use in this society. They should get rape correction to let them know what their true purpose is.

Last edited:
they should be put down or their holes forcibly distributed for use. also, put me in the screenshot it fags

asexual? you mean Chadsexual

They lack PASSION.
Are you yourself passionate? :feelswhere:

Though I blame both the foids and the general spreaders of degeneracy for both contributing to this world where deciding you've had enough Chads and switching to the other gender is normal. :feelsclown:

Are gay men good because they take another man out of the competition?

They still accelerate degeneracy and rampant progressivism... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention they certainly aren't any allies of this community :feelsjuice:

They still accelerate degeneracy and rampant progressivism... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention they certainly aren't any allies of this community :feelsjuice:
Yea true. They tend to be supporters of feminists, despite not being attracted to women.

"I answer that, It was necessary for woman to be made, as the Scripture says, as a 'helper' to man; not, indeed, as a helpmate in other works, as some say, since man can be more efficiently helped by another man in other works; but as a helper in the work of generation." - St. Thomas Aquinas

Men are physically and intellectually superior to women. That's why men don't need women, except for reproductive matters etc.

There are no lesbians. Even the butch dykes would fuck a chad. Same for asexuals.

Men are physically and intellectually superior to women. That's why men don't need women, except for reproductive matters etc.

rape correction
Agreed. I would personally monitor the program.

“Oh no bitch, you are not going to fuck dykes while young men are stuck being incels. Get your ass into Rape Pod C, or else no dinner for you!”

Agreed. I would personally monitor the program.

“Oh no bitch, you are not going to fuck dykes while young men are stuck being incels. Get your ass into Rape Pod C, or else no dinner for you!”
jfl :feelskek:

No. Most faggots probably couldnt compete to begin with, hence why they chose to be gay. That and theres evil foids programing kids to be faggots and trannies.

I believe all women are bisexuals

"Lesbian" "asexual"

You mean chadsexual

A foid who rejects sexual intercourse from a man has no use in this society. They should get rape correction to let them know what their true purpose is.
Lesbians are an Incel males best friend. They both can't get most foidarinas.

Lesbians are actually a direct competitor. I'd rather ban lesbians from society than ban gay men.

Lesbians are an Incel males best friend. They both can't get most foidarinas.
Lesbians incel's best friend? Gotta have to say no to that.

Mega cope boyo they are chads primarily and if there is no chads around they will fuck eachother women are so repulsed by the idea of having sex with a incel they would rather have sex with a dog.

Dogpilled
Disagree I believe they are bisexuals