Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbian penis in vagina sex hits different

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Screenshot 20240421 024934

This is a transgender (man pretending to be a foid ) who posts on a subreddit called "actual lesbians" about how "penis in vagina" (piv) sex hits different and how much he likes it.

And all the "lesbian foids" in the comment section support him.
What tf do u call yourself lesbian if u are a man who likes fucking woman with his penis?

Idk man if this doesn't highlight the height of liberal delusion and madness I don't know what will.

Lololololol idk why this is the funniest screenshot I have ever taken on this God forsaken app and that's saying something because there are a lot of screenshots I have about retarded reddit shit

Last edited:
I don't even understand what is happening in that post. Is the tranny being fucked or fucking someone?

I don't even understand what is happening in that post. Is the tranny being fucked or fucking someone?
the tranny is a man who identifies as a foid so ofcourse he has a dick which he uses to fuck another foid all the while calling this a lesbian realationship because he "identifies " as a woman

TRANS LESBIAN SEX LMFOAA, ISN'T THAT JUST NORMAL SEX??? FUCKING RETARDED ASS FOIDS :society::society:

This is a transgender (man pretending to be a foid ) who posts on a subreddit called "actual lesbians" about how "penis in vagina" (piv) sex hits different and how much she likes it.
Why are you calling him a she?

Just identify as lesbian bro, women will come

It's a race to the bottom. The acceptance of increasing moral degeneracy is a response to the lack of meaning in postmodern civilization and yet ironically by promoting deviancy you allow a human to pervert their own morals and self-image until the cognitive dissonance between their ideals and the reality becomes too great and tragically causes self-termination.

I left Reddit when I stopped being bluepilled. Not because I wanted to, but because it became an increasingly toxic leftist hellhole to the point where people with normal beliefs can't stomach it. This was before I was fully blackpilled even, I would argue it's a worse rabbithole than this forum lol.

. I edited it now .Also I got confused if this was a ftm or mtf tranny it's all so confusing man
:feelsokman: It's important to always misgender fag troons and invalidate their mental illnesses.

?????////???/ WHAT THE FUCK

It's a race to the bottom. The acceptance of increasing moral degeneracy is a response to the lack of meaning in postmodern civilization and yet ironically by promoting deviancy you allow a human to pervert their own morals and self-image until the cognitive dissonance between their ideals and the reality becomes too great and tragically causes self-termination.

I left Reddit when I stopped being bluepilled. Not because I wanted to, but because it became an increasingly toxic leftist hellhole to the point where people with normal beliefs can't stomach it. This was before I was fully blackpilled even, I would argue it's a worse rabbithole than this forum lol.
it really is the saddest thing isn't it. Our societies are degrading in front of our eyes.
The lgbtiagdhej+ whatever/ the rapefugees being invited in / homeless people increase/ crimes rates increasing as leftists spread criminals on street because wacism or something/ leftists opening our border as dumping ground for shitskins....Sigh I could go on and on

Kill all troons in Minecraft: Pocket Edition

straight with extra steps

tranny are you okay are you ok r u ok trannyyyyyyy

The world has gone insane.

Women have had access to positions of power for 60 years and society now can’t even define a man and a woman. A lesbian can have a dick. Where will society be in 100 years?