Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian cucked family dynamics are the number one cause for the ricecel phenomenon

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
No I don't deny that looks play a big role, but the number one failo that ricecels have is the perception that they are weak, especially compared to men of other races.

Everyone who has any experience with Asian families can immediately tell that the woman calls the shots at home and the man is just a weak beta cuck who has no power and gets ordered around. The ultimate examplification of this cuckoldry is the custom in Japan and Korea where the man submits complete control of his finances to his wife (they get issued pocket money by the wife jfl) and becomes a literal walking ATM.

This is complete unlike any other race, even fucking curries have the man wearing the pants. Even cumskins are the masters in their house, despite all their talk about feminism white foids will not tolerate a man who can't put them in their place (i.e. Chad).

Now combine that with the fact that Asian men have zero social or political power in the west (in fact noodlewhores have 100x more power than us, 90% of "Asians" in politics and 99% of "Asians" in the media are female) and you have a race of emasculated cuckolds who get ordered around both at home and at work. Is there any surprise noodlewhores (and any women in general) are not attracted to that?

Pinging some ricecels who might be interested in reading this @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234 @Rice Rice Baby @mistersinister @fast_curry @starcrapoo

which breed of asian?
the ones I met in the poor countries for sure beat their wives
east asians but mostly westernized asians like Cuckrea and Fagpan

which breed of asian?
the ones I met in the poor countries for sure beat their wives
I'm not experienced with SEA family dynamics but if they were actually so based they would not allow their daughters to fuck cumskins. Reality is the exact opposite :feelskek:

well for one they are very, very poor
marriage is considered a business and whites bring considerable cash and opportunity

secondly, most peasants can't touch a tourist or the police will probably slash and burn their village to ground
there is a serious amount of terror that is obvious among the poor people
that said a lot of the country areas are still lawless

but the point is that if you scoop some peasant foid on a scooter and ride off with her there basically nothing the father can do about it
Cope if they tried that shit in Africa or muslim countries they'd get beat up and hanged from a lamp post. And those countries are poor as fuck too.

Can Japanese and Korean men force their wives to have sex? Is "marital rape" a thing there? Is it OK for wives not to have sex with their husbands for a long time?

Cope if they tried that shit in Africa or muslim countries they'd get beat up and hanged from a lamp post. And those countries are poor as fuck too.
In Europe (not in South Europe like in Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Italy!) we allow Africans and Arabs and other muslims to take our women and it is even promoted and protected officially and the men who speak against it are called right-wing extremist fascist incel virgin losers and deplatformed and sacked from work/not hired if the employer detects social media activity hinting at opposition to immigration from Africa and Middle East.

In Europe (not in South Europe like in Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Italy!) we allow Africans and Arabs and other muslims to take our women and it is even promoted and protected officially and the men who speak against it are called right-wing extremist fascist incel virgin losers and deplatformed and sacked from work/not hired if the employer detects social media activity hinting at opposition to immigration from Africa and Middle East.
Sounds cool

No I don't deny that looks play a big role, but the number one failo that ricecels have is the perception that they are weak, especially compared to men of other races.

Everyone who has any experience with Asian families can immediately tell that the woman calls the shots at home and the man is just a weak beta cuck who has no power and gets ordered around. The ultimate examplification of this cuckoldry is the custom in Japan and Korea where the man submits complete control of his finances to his wife (they get issued pocket money by the wife jfl) and becomes a literal walking ATM.

This is complete unlike any other race, even fucking curries have the man wearing the pants. Even cumskins are the masters in their house, despite all their talk about feminism white foids will not tolerate a man who can't put them in their place (i.e. Chad).

Now combine that with the fact that Asian men have zero social or political power in the west (in fact noodlewhores have 100x more power than us, 90% of "Asians" in politics and 99% of "Asians" in the media are female) and you have a race of emasculated cuckolds who get ordered around both at home and at work. Is there any surprise noodlewhores (and any women in general) are not attracted to that?

Pinging some ricecels who might be interested in reading this @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234 @Rice Rice Baby @mistersinister @fast_curry @starcrapoo
YES my father is a loser who was a stay-at-home dad for the most part, and acted all tough even though he brought nothing to the table but tiger parenting, my mom was the breadwinner absent father figure. All I learned from him was to FEAR EVERYTHING AND BE CHEAP AS POSSIBLE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

My sister is a 40 year old child too.

Can Japanese and Korean men force their wives to have sex? Is "marital rape" a thing there? Is it OK for wives not to have sex with their husbands for a long time?
Sexless marriages are very common, they can't do shit :feelskek:

YES my father is a loser who was a stay-at-home dad for the most part, and acted all tough even though he brought nothing to the table but tiger parenting, my mom was the breadwinner absent father figure. All I learned from him was to FEAR EVERYTHING AND BE CHEAP AS POSSIBLE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

My sister is a 40 year old child too.
At least he forced his wife to work, kinda based tbh.

I'm not experienced with SEA family dynamics but if they were actually so based they would not allow their daughters to fuck cumskins. Reality is the exact opposite :feelskek:
Ricecels are fakecels. All a rice has to do is go to the Netherlands or Belgium or Norway and they will automatically be slayers due to being Asian

rices are just as cucked as whites

The ultimate examplification of this cuckoldry is the custom in Japan and Korea where the man submits complete control of his finances to his wife (they get issued pocket money by the wife jfl) and becomes a literal walking ATM.
Asian men can provide infinite financial support and women would still refuse to date us:feelscry:

no wonder inceldom is rising in korea and japan. All that soy consumption is fucking them up.