Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Asian foids are legit so tiny and smol it's as if they are man made dolls

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★★
I was hanging in a mall today, bunking college and I saw three rice males and two noodles(probably tourists) walking around the mall. Judging by their appearance I think they were probably Koreans. One of those foids stood next to me and I was legit shocked how small she was. I have never been a 'big guy' mind you. I am literally 5'7. Yet only her head came to my chest. Her friend was also as tiny as her. They were both really thin too. Why are Asian women so small and look emanciated lol ? Is that what rice males like ? Even curryfoids look so ful, healthy and robust compared to them.

they're still very ugly tbh even if they're light skinned
im either white or arab only. all other races are very ugly looking
i still like petite girls tho

Gooks are goated

Asian girls are small but still attractive much of the time. And they aren't as repulsed by me for some reason. This is not brag, I still have not fucked one, but they don't display the level of hatred that some white women do to me.

Their tight holes are perfect for my penis.

my cock would look gigantic compared to their tight pussies:feelsohh: I would fuck noodles I just won't impregnate them because the offspring would come out subhuman.

Last edited:
Asian girls are small but still attractive much of the time. And they aren't as repulsed by me for some reason. This is not brag, I still have not fucked one, but they don't display the level of hatred that some white women do to me.
They are better than Mayowhores in many aspects.

they're still very ugly tbh even if they're light skinned
im either white or arab only. all other races are very ugly looking
i still like petite girls tho
0eae07d5164651564d9ce0971b6d1ca6

She's ugly to you ?

The noodle international students are as tall as white foids, but noodlewhores in general are midgets.

The noodle international students are as tall as white foids, but noodlewhores in general are midgets.
I am in Curryland and these noodlefoids seemed like tourists. Could be students though not sure.

I am in Curryland and these noodlefoids seemed like tourists. Could be students though not sure.
I doubt they would study at curryland JFL.

I doubt they would study at curryland JFL.
Nah there are many Koreans, Japs and Africans here who take advantage of ou cheap English medium education. If you go to the Korea India Relations wikipedia page it states the same. In New Delhi, Jawaharlal National University is filled with leftists and foreigners.

Nah there are many Koreans, Japs and Africans here who take advantage of ou cheap English medium education. If you go to the Korea India Relations wikipedia page it states the same. In New Delhi, Jawaharlal National University is filled with leftists and foreigners.
Yeah it must be because they're piss poor. Chinks that are middle class and above would only send their kids to study in either their own homeland or in other first world countries.

Lol at them. I'd rather rope than voluntarily go to curryland for years to study. Insane they do this

They're so little it should be illegal to breed these hoes, pure incel factories.

man you must not be around a lot of asians

its quite common to see noodlewhores from northern china and korea to be 5'6+

they got long legs and mog most white women. at least the white women in SF because all of the white women in SF are legit ugly and fat ass fuck. (all of the attractive white women don't stay for very long in SF primarily because of all of the Asian men and Indian men).

man you must not be around a lot of asians

its quite common to see noodlewhores from northern china and korea to be 5'6+

they got long legs and mog most white women. at least the white women in SF because all of the white women in SF are legit ugly and fat ass fuck. (all of the attractive white women don't stay for very long in SF primarily because of all of the Asian men and Indian men).
Off course I don't meet a lot of Asians. I live in Curryland. The only 'tall asians' I have met were dudes. Most Asian foids(mostly tourists and a few students) I have encountered were smol as fuck.

Lol my uncle also lives in San Francisco and met his wife(Indian) there.

I was hanging in a mall today, bunking college and I saw three rice males and two noodles(probably tourists) walking around the mall. Judging by their appearance I think they were probably Koreans. One of those foids stood next to me and I was legit shocked how small she was. I have never been a 'big guy' mind you. I am literally 5'7. Yet only her head came to my chest. Her friend was also as tiny as her. They were both really thin too. Why are Asian women so small and look emanciated lol ? Is that what rice males like ? Even curryfoids look so ful, healthy and robust compared to them.
Curry foods look like utter trash