Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it's a black companyyyyyy. it's a black companyyyyyyy. I joined a black companyyyyy

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
been doing nothing but work and sleep for the past 5 days, here's how my first week as an amazon delivery driver went

day 1: training day. 12 hours
it started with the general manager telling us new hires that we are replaceable and "we have more people than routes to give you so if you aren't on top of your game you won't have work." after this each one of us were assigned to a trainer to ride along. I was with a female, off the bat she tells me to drive into the warehouse without telling me the rules or anything, I go in to the wrong gate and she tells me just as I'm pulling in that I'm in the wrong gate, I try backing out and a warehouse worker yells at me to NEVER back up inside the warehouse so now I'm 5 minutes late to load up and I have to drive through the entire thing and go around to the correct gate, once we arrive to the first address she tells me to organize the packages from big to small driver aid numbers then has me deliver the entire route. delivering itself was easy, it's pretty much impossible to deliver the wrong package since the phone won't let you scan the wrong package and the GPS won't let you deliver to the wrong house. I got home at 11PM and went to bed without dinner.

day 2: first time alone. 11 hours
this time I went in to the right gate and loaded up correctly, it was a smooth day all in all. got home at 10 and had a cup of milk for dinner

day 3: apartments. 10 hours
my entire route was apartments and businesses, our manager told me to make sure I skip ahead and do the businesses first so they're not closed by the time I get there so instead of going in order I had to fish around looking for individual packages somewhere in my 200 packages of the day and when I got there I had to find someone to sign for them one by one. the worst part of this was finding somewhere to park and trying to find individual stores inside the mall. afterwards when I started apartments the entry codes did not work but three times after a few minutes someone would let me in. I'm hauling ~50 pound boxes to the fourth floor when I get a call from the same manager that I'm two hours behind amazon's target of 20 deliveries an hour and he just says "step it up" and hangs up, I skipped lunch and my breaks. I got home at 10:30 and skipped dinner as well.

day 4: easy day. 7 hours
everything went well, management didn't say a thing about my performance and I finished my route early, they texted me an address and to pick up 25 stops from a female, picking up stops from someone is when you take over part of their route and do it yourself. she bitched at me that it was hot and the driveways were so long and this and that, I did her route like it was a walk in the park, saw a really pale skinny underage female with a really beautiful blush on her cheeks and talked a bit with a polish mechanic which was pretty cool. when I got back to the station I was one of the first vans in the lot and they didn't say anything of note. I got home at 8 and my mom made me my favorite dish for dinner.

as you can tell I was overworked and rushed the first 3 days and given an easy day last just to keep me within the 40 hour week so I'm busting ass, skipping meals and brakes and still not getting any overtimes I fucking hate it, I'm not even sure I'll even get 40 hours once I'm fully in the system since amazon forces them to give trainees routes but once you're out of that it's up to them if they give you work or not. if I don't get a full work week every week this month I'm quitting by april once I have money for the onahole I want.

TL : DR I'm getting fucked on all sides at work

I'd like to support black-owned businesses but I don't use crack or heroin.

pHBTbxj 400x400
6HFDGaqG4m 2
R 1

Tbh that sounds pretty fucked up. At least you only work 3 days a week right? The manager told you to step it up lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: