Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Asian guy starts a self-defense class for women to protect them against sexual assault

i want to fuck that white girl beside him :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: lick her pussy clit :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

You know you would be guzzling cum when doing that, right?
so? Turns me on even more knowing shes enjoying it :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Give me all her pussy juice mmmmmm :ahegao: let me drain her

*Imagine he rapes them during the class :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He should rape them all as final test.

Won't work since 90 percent of sexual assaults nowadays are decided by foids to be non-consensual after the fact, so it'd have to be a special kind of retroactive, time travelling martial art he's teaching these women

Also, female self-defence is a meme - I'm no tough guy, but I've never met a single female in my life I know I couldn't demolish with one arm tied behind my back

Self defense for women is a joke average women can not take an average man even if shes trained unless you are Ronda Rousey it really doesn't matter just buy a fucking gun

as if a girl can protect herself from sexual assault :feelshaha:

I find the plight of the Asian and black man interesting. I see fellow Asian bros doing Jiu Jitsu and martial arts to appear more masculine due to their perceived softness. And then I see black guys such as myself distance ourselves from anything violent or physical and adopt a softer body to appear less masculine and thus less threatening. Two sides of the same coin.

do you strike fear into the hearts of white americans when you walk down the street

That's some high level of soyness

Of course it's a fucking BuzzFeed video :lul:

muh queens :soy:

i could overpower all of them tbh

Women be spending hours practicing self defense only to get one-shotted by an untrained man. Too many movies these days making women think they can actually do shit.

He seems gay?

Remember, in domestic situations, women are more likely to attack men, than men are to attack women - 90%+ of men consider it to be "wrong" to hit a woman so would never do it, yet the majority of women would happily hit a man. The only reason you don't hear about women hitting men as much is because:

1) men don't complain as much like women do

2) when women do hit men, generally they are too weak to do any damage, so men aren't going to the police

3) if a woman did hit a man and actually do damage, the guy would most likely just shove her to the ground, if not start attacking her with the same ferocity himself - men are more likely to take direct action, rather than going to the authorities

4) due to toxic gender stereotype - heavily promoted by women - that a man has to be hyperviolent, thuggish, a bully ("dominant") to be a "real man", then a man complaining that a woman is attacking him would be considered emasculating

There are probably more reasons, but in reality, women way overestimate their chance of being attacked - likewise, in terms of random murders, men are more likely to be randomly killed than women are

Lmao. He’s trying to get some pussy out of it

All you have to do is go to costco or watch foids try to do physical work in general. I can lift a 60+lbs bag with one arm and when I watch foids do it, they need 2 or 3 of them and they still struggle lol. Trying to get under it and balance it and all. Hilarious.

None of that shit will work. But he right about screaming. If a foid screams loud enough people will look and intervene or call the cops (ideally, but there is a likelihood that even with all of the screaming, people still won't do shit and just get back to sleep lol).

Or of course, pepper spray or a gun is more than enough.

Makes you realize why foids always go for tallfags. They think that because he is tall that no one will mess with him. Completely false. Tall guys don't always win in street fights.

Last edited:
A toddler could beat these foids up

The best tool for self-defence is a gun. Nobody is bulletproof. Thanks to a gun, even a granny can defeat a tyrone full of drugs

And also, theesw girls don't seem like an atractuve targer for a sexual assult :feelskek: