Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being white is a superpower

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/thepassportbros/comments/1byb00x/being_a_foreigner_is_so_powerful_that_it_often/

Someone just made a post asking “why would you go for Asian women if you don’t even like Asians and are willing to hatecrime them?”

I grew up in a neighborhood that had a lot of WMAF passport bro couples. Racism/white worshiping between the people in the couples was not at all uncommon. Oftentimes, the husband would belittle Asian men, and the wife would laugh or happily agree.

One guy I grew up with was chronically depressed because his dad was calling Asian men ch*nks. But it didn’t matter at all for his mom because she had attained the status of marrying a white guy.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

not from my end

Do you have any idea how small of a chance you have of being born white. There are 750 million white people in the world, and almost 5 BILLION asians including curries in the world who have a much higher replacement rate as well.
that's why curries win

>tfw your white but are still extremely ugly to Asian women

No, that's why you're extremely lucky to be born white, especially since whites predominantly live in first world countries making it a much higher chance of you being born into a well-off family and being tall as well.
not on this end

Do you have any idea how small of a chance you have of being born white. There are 750 million white people in the world, and almost 5 BILLION asians including curries in the world who have a much higher replacement rate as well.
more like 900 milion but yeah I agree

if u white u already win at life tbh :feelsrope: inceldom is ethnic problem

Man at this point I might just make a rule for myself to never open threads like this one. Too depressing to see how ricecels are being treated by everyone, and I'm not even asian, why would I care, but still I care somehow and think about it a lot of the time

Man at this point I might just make a rule for myself to never open threads like this one. Too depressing to see how ricecels are being treated by everyone, and I'm not even asian, why would I care, but still I care somehow and think about it a lot of the time
:feelsrope:

God I fucking hate passport bros. Every country should have gangs similar to how Thailand does where they weed out those faggots and kill them

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
do thai rice do that??
dats based

only reason rice get cucked is cause they dont mate gaurd
imagine if samurai behead all the passport bros trying to get some pusi in japan

not from my end
:yes::cryfeels:

Not if you're sub-5, autistic, and a Manlet.

Especially in the United States, fuck this country.
I do understand this, and I am aware fully that whilst I am still Incel, below average in looks, autistic, etc. I do have a much better advantage over many others, simply because Whites are K-selective as opposed to R-selective, which applies especially to Curries.

And also, in a way, what you stated kind of proves the "great replacement" in some way: Whites have a lower replacement rate, yet tons of non-whites have much higher ones. Effectively, if we follow some basic logic, this would perhaps amount to concede that eventually, even without immigration, the white replacement level would get too low.

Yeah same tbh, they have it far worse than Curries, because Curries at least arrangemarriagemaxx, plus not many geomaxxers go there.

Yes a very powerful superpower rivaling The Flash's Speed and Superman's laser vison. The power to betabuxx a 3/10, pan faced, yellow monkey with no tits and ass.

Whites are gods upon earth. When I see the blatant worship of chinksects to whites, it baffles me that there was ever a time in my life that I admired these stupid yellow monkeys, to the point I wanted to marry an asian muslim woman.

Nowadays, I'd do anything to avoid a noodle whore from touching me. They have such cursed, incel-producing wombs.

And yes, this phenomena of white men being racist, if not straight up nazis, yet still having hapa kids with these shameless, war bride noodle whores, is what I mean when I say that hapas in asia are beloved but hapas in west are mocked @DarkStarDown

It's so cute how you have korean baboons crying about japanese men raping korean women, yet you will never hear korean baboons crying about white men raping korean women. I wonder why?

This thread reminded me of something.

In a 4 hour youtube video of WMAF compilation, there were some clips featuring faggot homosexual ricecucks, and EVEN these faggots were saying how they like their ass holes stretched by white coclu onry. So even among AM, there is worship of white cock.

JFL if anyone takes this demented monkey race seriously @AsiaCel

Last edited:
I do understand this, and I am aware fully that whilst I am still Incel, below average in looks, autistic, etc. I do have a much better advantage over many others, simply because Whites are K-selective as opposed to R-selective, which applies especially to Curries.

And also, in a way, what you stated kind of proves the "great replacement" in some way: Whites have a lower replacement rate, yet tons of non-whites have much higher ones. Effectively, if we follow some basic logic, this would perhaps amount to concede that eventually, even without immigration, the white replacement level would get too low.
I sometimes wonder if whites not breeding enough can somehow be beneficial to us and indirectly raise our SMV.

I sometimes wonder if whites not breeding enough can somehow be beneficial to us and indirectly raise our SMV.
I'll help you reach this goal friend ;) (against my will)

Nope. If whites diminish in numbers, white arabs, white hispanics, and white turkics will have a raised SMV, not chinks

Whites are gods upon earth. When I see the blatant worship of chinksects to whites, it baffles me that there was ever a time in my life that I admired these stupid yellow monkeys, to the point I wanted to marry an asian muslim woman.

Nowadays, I'd do anything to avoid a noodle whore from touching me. They have such cursed, incel-producing wombs.

And yes, this phenomena of white men being racist, if not straight up nazis, yet still having hapa kids with these shameless, war bride noodle whores, is what I mean when I say that hapas in asia are beloved but hapas in west are mocked @DarkStarDown

It's so cute how you have korean baboons crying about japanese men raping korean women, yet you will never hear korean baboons crying about white men raping korean women. I wonder why?
Holy shit, I have the exact same feelings. I was also very attracted to asian women and admired their culture. But now I realized they’re self hating whores/cucks at such a large scale.

But on the bright side if white dudes keep passport maxxing forever, then eventually all east asian will get bleached. Europe will become brown while east asia becomes white.

God I fucking hate passport bros. Every country should have gangs similar to how Thailand does where they weed out those faggots and kill them

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Being white in the west is a death sentence. You have no rights, you have to compete with white chad, and you are being replaced by brown hordes and having your history erased.

JBW only exists if you SEAmaxx. But SEAmaxxing is getting more and more popular by the day and it's not as good of an option as it once was. It's also expensive and difficult to move. And very difficult to learn a new language, so you better hope your SEA foid speaks English as well as the native language.

TLDR: jbw only exists if you geomaxx, but not everyone has the option to geomaxx

Diligent_Divide_4978 is a frequent poster to r/Short_Guys.

This guy is a bitter incel himself.

You mean ethnics can't get white women because :

View attachment 1142016

Cope, height to some extent is more important than race, I was at a baby store yesterday to shop for a cousin and I saw only 2 couples there, a super short White guy with a Nigger girlfriend and a 6'2 White Dutch toilet with a 6'6 Turkish or Arab boyfriend. The man wasn't particularly handsome at all.

In the United States the amount of White men and White toilets that marry outside of their race is 7%. Yes, White men have it easier and it's the most difficult for Black men, but the idea that White toilets are these super loyal never race mixing toilets is a myth so stupid not even the most delusional Stormfronter would believe you, in fact you'd get laughed out of Stormfront if you'd suggest it.

Cope, height to some extent is more important than race, I was at a baby store yesterday to shop for a cousin and I saw only 2 couples there, a super short White guy with a Nigger girlfriend and a 6'2 White Dutch toilet with a 6'6 Turkish or Arab boyfriend. The man wasn't particularly handsome at all.

In the United States the amount of White men and White toilets that marry outside of their race is 7%. Yes, White men have it easier and it's the most difficult for Black men, but the idea that White toilets are these super loyal never race mixing toilets is a myth so stupid not even the most delusional Stormfronter would believe you, in fact you'd get laughed out of Stormfront if you'd suggest it.
Who said white toilets are loyal jfl.I just said that every ethnic wants a white wife .

Inceldom is not ethnic problem if it were the case this forum wouldn't have so many white men.

And black men are second in desirability and only increasing,If you would have said indian men have it the most difficult i would have believed you but black men are popular and only increasing in women's preferences.

Last edited: