Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Asian Incel Asking for Ratings from Random People on The Street

Real life sexual death sentence

I've seen MGTOW content from this guy before. This is from his younger years. The dude is pretty redpilled nowadays.

I've seen MGTOW content from this guy before. This is from his younger years. The dude is pretty redpilled nowadays.
He's still a copecel, talking about playing it cool and not showing too much interest in a bitch. If you're ugly it's over! Inhibiting yourself is not gonna change anything. You're just gonna keep deluding yourself that your game might work...

He's still a copecel, talking about playing it cool and not showing too much interest in a bitch. If you're ugly it's over! Inhibiting yourself is not gonna change anything. You're just gonna keep deluding yourself that your game might work...

I'm getting monk mode vibes from him. I suppose we'd never know unless we asked.