Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian masculinity in the 19th century

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
1601004559618.jpg

The few ricecels who ascended got beat up by their becky wives in return :lul::lul::lul:

riced and buck broken

1601004559618.jpg

The few ricecels who ascended got beat up by their becky wives in return :lul::lul::lul:
Japanese "men" are turbowagecucks and work 80h/week and their housewives manage all the money. They only get an allowance :feelshaha:

Japanese "men" are turbowagecucks and work 80h/week and their housewives manage all the money. They only get an allowance :feelshaha:
Same with Koreans. Ricecels have cuckoldry in their genes.

the koreans and japanese cars are made small in size unlike the western cars where they are build big and long.

the koreans and japanese cars are made small in size unlike the western cars where they are build big and long.
Brutal observation. My dad and I can't even fit in a subcompact, we need a bloated sedan or SUV. Soylets can't relate

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: wtf

on the other hand, you can infer from those text that beating up wives was common ans socially acceptable back then in the west :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: to the point that not beating up your wife was seen as a bonus point in SMV :panties::panties::panties:

man, how time has changed. imagine not beating your wife is a selling point for male SMV. nowadays males automatically goes to jail even when falsely accused by the wife with 0 evidence whatsoever.

how tf white men got so cucked within a century? white people legit used to be more like the based Taliban when it came to the treatment of women :feelsdevil: now they're pathetic white knight cucks
Nah it was never seen as a bonus point to not beat up your wife. As you can see from this quote the only women who sought out ricecels back then were masculine bulldykes who were looking for a weak pathetic husband they can physically abuse like a woman. Normal roasties have always craved to be put in their place by a strong masculine man, physical beatings included. And of course these roasties would never in a million years consider a ricecel, because we are not high T and masculine enough to beat them up :feelshaha:

White women are masculine and like to be dominant. As far as what I've observed.

Unfortunately for me as a ricecel in my 30s, I've never been in a relationship with a female. Which also means I have no idea how a man would go through the process of getting so pissed off that he would beat her.

I would be so happy to be with a woman in the first place that if she cucked me, I would leave instead of beat her.

And now that I've thought about it, I figure this was exactly the case even in the mid 19th century where a small amount of AMWF couples did occur. The Asian man would be so grateful in the first place that he would have no room to complain let alone beat his white wife.

This is why I don't go for white women as a ricecel in my 30s. Even as a ricecel in my 20s. Common sense prevented me and still to this day (not that I liked them even in my 20s as they are aggressive and unfeminine). Not that Asian women are any better. Any Asian woman in the west is automatic suspect. Even the ones already in relationships/marriages with Asian men. Because its plain numbers. Statistically Asian women marry out for the most part in the west. So for those 15 - 25% of Asian women who do date/marry within, scrutiny is warranted in their psyche or their relationships. Hence why a lot of non-Asian men feel emboldened to blatantly hit on the Asian dude's girlfriend right in front of him (whether the gf is white or asian).

For me if I ascend in the next couple of years I'm stabbing the first motherfucker who tries that shit with me (in the wonder world of warcraft of course).

Last edited:
White women are masculine and like to be dominant. As far as what I've observed.

Unfortunately for me as a ricecel in my 30s, I've never been in a relationship with a female. Which also means I have no idea how a man would go through the process of getting so pissed off that he would beat her.

I would be so happy to be with a woman in the first place that if she cucked me, I would leave instead of beat her.

And now that I've thought about it, I figure this was exactly the case even in the mid 19th century were a small amount of AMWF couples did occur. The Asian man would be so greatful he would have no room to complain let alone beat his white wife.

This is why I don't go for white women as a ricecel in my 30s. Even as a ricecel in my 20s. Common sense prevented me and still to this day. Not that Asian women are any better. Any Asian woman in the west is automatic suspect. Even the ones already in relationships/marriages with Asian men. Because its plain numbers. Statistically Asian women marry out for the most part in the west. So for those 15 - 25% of Asian women who do date/marry within, scrutiny is warranted in their psyche or their relationship. Hence why a lot of non-Asian men feel emboldened to blatantly hit on the Asian dude's girlfriend right in front of him (whether the gf is white or asian).

For me if I ascend in the next couple of years I'm stabbing the first motherfucker who tries that shit with me (in the wonder world of warcraft).
Bro, you have to seamaxx (whoremaxx) asap or will rope in 5 years

At this point, i would rather be a sand nigger or abo, than rice. Fuck, i hate people of my race so much, not only they're subhumans facially, but the level of cuckoldary is just mind-blowing.

At this point, i would rather be a sand nigger or abo, than rice. Fuck, i hate people of my race so much, not only they're subhumans facially, but the level of cuckoldary is just mind-blowing.
I'll put my life on it, if what is happening to us Asian men were to happen to White men, humanity would be in a flow blown out nuclear winter right now.

Truthfully in my observations, what is happening to us right now happens to black men in America to a certain extent. Not all blacks live in the crime ridden deep ghettos across America. A lot of them live on the fringes of white society just like us Asian men. Except they realize their marginalization, very limited employment and dating opporunities (lolz), and they can't stand it, then proceed to thugmaxx, and lash out at white society. In a uncivil manner. Uncivil disobedience if you will. Clown world either way no doubt.

Its funny that some whitecels would refer to white conservatives as cuckservatives. When the biggest cucks are the Asian men who let their women get fucked by non-Asian men enmasse, then proceed to support white republicans rofl. But I do see that white foids in the interior rural counties of states across America are more accepting of Asian men (because they're fuckin ignorant, they move into the major liberal shitholes and learn quick who are the uncool bottom of the barrel undesirable males, that is to say Asian and Indian men who happen to be absolutely outstanding citizens for the most part, and good humans in general)

Rofl I hope a lot of you lurkers are reading this and having a great fuckin laugh at 5am in the morning like I am. rofl.

Last edited:
If I found my girlfriend cucking me I would beat her up. I never understood the cucked response of many "males" to beat up the guy she was cheating with instead. Being loyal is her responsibility, not theirs.

Cope, 90s and early 2000s jdm cars will forever be better than the shitboxes the rest of the world produces.

Tfw I will never have a Toyota Supra or r33 Skyline :cryfeels:.

If I found my girlfriend cucking me I would beat her up. I never understood the cucked response of many "males" to beat up the guy she was cheating with instead. Being loyal is her responsibility, not theirs.
Im a legit fuckin ricecel in my 30s thats never been on a date in my life. And I know for goddamn certain a ton of Asian men are in my shoes as well and I'm dead serious.

If I managed to snag a foid, I'd be so grateful. I cannot even fuckin fathom how a dude will get so pissed to the point of beating his girlfriend or wife. He must feel masculine in the first place (which means he's had girlfriends and or plenty of female attention before which made him feel masculine) and feels he has some ego to defend. Not for a lot of us Asian men thats for goddamn sure.

Not for us ricecels I fuckin guarantee you that. Hence the coping subreddits like asianmasculinity.

I'm blackpilled though, so if I ascend, I'll never take the foid seriously as I know how they are. Past 50 and if she wasnt a saint and a good person, shes fuckin out the door and I'll just visit SEA every couple of years.

Last edited:
Brutal no wonder they either neet or suicide.

Im a legit fuckin ricecel in my 30s thats never been on a date in my life. And I know for goddamn certain a ton of Asian men are in my shoes as well and I'm dead serious.

If I managed to snag a foid, I'd be so grateful. I cannot even fuckin fathom how a dude will get so pissed to the point of beating his girlfriend or wife. He must feel masculine in the first place (which means he's had girlfriends and or plenty of female attention before which made him feel masculine) and feels he has some ego to defend. Not for a lot of us Asian men thats for goddamn sure.

Not for us ricecels I fuckin guarantee you that. Hence the coping subreddits like asianmasculinity.

I'm blackpilled though, so if I ascend, I'll never take the foid seriously as I know how they are. Past 50 and she wasnt a saint and a good person, shes fuckin out the door and I'll just visit SEA every couple of years.
It's a question of basic self-respect. Foids may think we are all limp-dicked asexual faggots, but that doesn't mean we have to act like it. If she cucks you it's completely justified to beat her up and put her in the hospital. Imagine if all ricemen did that, then we wouldn't even have this effeminate pussy beta label.