Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Asian tiger mom brainwashing witnessed irl

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I overheard a tiger mom's 7-9 year old son talking about how he will make her proud by getting 90-100 marks in his upcoming tests.

He doesn't know what's coming for him, it never began.

He'll post here in 10 years if the site is still on

while he study his mother is getting fucked by white men

that's nothing compared to what I've witnessed. I've seen some tiger moms that forces their children to be 1-3 ranking in their class

that's nothing compared to what I've witnessed. I've seen some tiger moms that forces their children to be 1-3 ranking in their class
Bro it never began for them.

The Asian women want their kid to get higher marks than other Asian womens kids. And their long term plan, for their son to get a higher paying job than other Asian moms sons.

The Asian women want their kid to get higher marks than other Asian womens kids. And their long term plan, for their son to get a higher paying job than other Asian moms sons.
Exactly, if I may ask, how do you know them so well?

I overheard a tiger mom's 7-9 year old son talking about how he will make her proud by getting 90-100 marks in his upcoming tests.

That ricecel will be here shortly. Damn asian moms really castrate their sons. And they do that so that their sons do not marry and their daughters can fly away for a BWC

Exactly, if I may ask, how do you know them so well?

I just know people.. jealousy and competition is the main emotional driver of normies and foids.

Also there are a lot of Asians in my city as I live on the West Coast. And I know how insanely status competitive they are with each other. Interestingly they don't really care if whites are richer or poorer than them. Their competition is with other Asians.

At least the Asian mum would let her son ascend with a foid if he found one. Curry moms have Jocasta complexes and hate their sons getting close to any foids. Fights and jealousy between Wife and Mother in Law is a common occurances in curry households.

Last edited:
AI will have fully taken over the economy by the time he grows up :feelskek:

At least the Asian mum would let her son ascend with a foid if he found one. Curry moms have Jocasta complexes and hate their sons getting close to any foids. Fights and jealousy between Wife and Mother in Law is a common occurances in curry households.
You've also described noodle mothers.

Also there are a lot of Asians in my city as I live on the West Coast. And I know how insanely status competitive they are with each other. Interestingly they don't really care if whites are richer or poorer than them. Their competition is with other Asians.
How utterly pointless.

And thats not how it works in the white world (AKA the shark colony) What makes a sardine a good sardine is different from what makes a shark a good shark.

And in the western world you have to be that shark