Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Asian woman films unsuspecting rice man to show how all rice men are ugly

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
Minding his own business

if the rice filmed he wouldve been executed by now

That blonde whore started to laugh but then remembered she has to virtue signal or her reputation will decrease

Comments are turned off :feelskek:

We Asian people have the most self hatred towards our own race I wish we would be more like blacks and be proud of our race

dallas tx btw

Last edited:
Can't even go outside these days without women making fun of how you look.

And women complain about how many compliments they get daily...

Jfl. Seeing noodlewhores with heavy makeup, often using dark eye shades or whatever theyre called, colored contact lenses, dyed blonde hair, and a valley girl accent.

Huge red flags. Its pretty damn obvious to anyone that most noodlewhores are self hating. Some, extremely self hating.

Thats because they sensed his horrible personality and patriarchal entitlement

One blackpill truth I learned is that foids view ugly men as comical, and their reaction upon seeing one is laughter

I wouldn't be surprised if some bitch or group of bitches recorded me at some point

Last edited:
Can't even go outside these days without women making fun of how you look.

And women complain about how many compliments they get daily...
Thats because they sensed his horrible personality and patriarchal entitlement

One blackpill truth I learned is that foids view ugly men as comical, and their reaction upon seeing one is laughter

I wouldn't be surprised if some bitch or group of bitches recorded me at some point

Jfl. Seeing noodlewhores with heavy makeup, often using dark eye shades or whatever theyre called, colored contact lenses, dyed blonde hair, and a valley girl accent.

Huge red flags.
On point, just add double eyelid surgery and you get the white wannabe noodlewhore bingo.

If noodles had the chance they would genetic engineer their uterus to auto abort ricemen.

I hate westernized noodlewhores so fucking much.

We Asian people have the most self hatred towards our own race I wish we would be more like blacks and be proud of our race

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "White males marry Asian women for the purpose of using them like objects. They have no respect for them as human beings.\n\nThis terrible story is not surprising.",
"headline": "After 20 years police in 2 states link dead mother and son",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/remains-found-under-billboard-1998-identified-boy-10-140436377.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Feb 06 00:50:09 UTC 2019"
},
{

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "I'll summarize: He was killed by a White sexpat father.\n\nNothing further is needed.",
"headline": "Remains found under billboard in 1998 identified as boy, 10",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/remains-found-under-billboard-1998-identified-boy-10-140436377.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Feb 06 00:45:09 UTC 2019"

i would poke the blondes eyes out with those sticks and make her friend swallow them while fucking her anus with a butcher knife. ( in real life )
hm.

Le ethnic foids

Huge red flags. Its pretty damn obvious to anyone that most noodlewhores are self hating. Some, extremely self hating.
Honestly it doesn't matter. A lot of noodles are aware that white men like dark hair and chinky features and will go for that look instead.