Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian women being Racist to Black Men

@Capable_Onion get the rope

She’s dating a white what a surprise

Poor SEAmaxxers. These noodles all sound retarded as fuck, I don't know how you take it :what:

Poor SEAmaxxers. These noodles all sound retarded as fuck, I don't know how you take it :what:
"me rove whitu coku"

Asian girls 59

Last edited:
JBW is law. What else is new.

The BBC copers will find a way to cope their way out of this though, make no mistake.

jfl imagine being blackcel and 2 retarded foids randomly start mocking you and treating you worse than a criminal. the empathetic gender

No need to imagine it. Try living it.

Wageslaving and then having two Beckies come in to clown on you unprovoked. They are bold because they are fully aware you can't retaliate. Fifth class citizens aren't permitted to inconvenience the aristocracy.

That's not even racist you nigger.
"I went to Paris and I saw a lot of blacks when I expected to see French people and then one stole my-"

Wait until she begins openly hating on blacks.

Wageslaving and then having two Beckies come in to clown on you unprovoked. They are bold because they are fully aware you can't retaliate. Fifth class citizens aren't permitted to inconvenience the aristocracy.
i've experienced this type of bullshit multiple times, imo only a fakecel doesn't go through that ever. difference is that i didn't get labeled EXACTLY a robber but worse, and even had more than 2 foids openly and loudly mocking me on other occations.

so much for ''muh toxic masculinity'' right?

Its all fucking cope you idiot

JBW isn't meant to be taken literally (usually) you dipshit. It isn't defined as "there are no white incels".

If you're going to argue JBW at least know your blackpill terms.

SEAmaxxers deserve ending up with brainless ugly monkeys such as her :lul::lul::lul:
Anyways I have a really romantic shitty for her coming right up

She's kind of cute and doesn't like the fact that France is being butt raped by immigration. Seems based to me.

She would still rather open her legs to a dog and a BBC Tyrone than to even look in the direction of a rice-cel

She's kind of cute and doesn't like the fact that France is being butt raped by immigration. Seems based to me.
Prepare yourself for ethnicels on this forum to call you a cuck

who cares about what some low IQ noodle whore thinks? is she at least japanese or korean

90+ percent of noodlewhores or white foids dont consider black males at all in their dating options and about 77% of latinas. The remaining ones of these groups that do consider black males, they are mostly landwhale rejects of their own race, single mothers, or from the lower classes (usually they are what we call the ratchet ghetto hoes, and yes, many of them are non-black especially in the zoomer/late millenial generation). Of course there are normie non ghetto black dudes with normie non-black wives (although a bit masculine looking on average). But they are a real small minority of BMXF pairings.

Grew up around noodlewhores, at family gatherings, they made fun of black dudes (the ones that tried hitting on them on trains or buses, I got the sense that they genuinely hated being approached by black dudes, somewhat fearful). Of course, they worshipped white dudes and never heard them talking bad about white dudes. They even worship white foids and befriend the ugly ones (and try to emulate them). As you can see from the 2nd video the user posted up there. They dye their hair blonde, put on colored contact lens, put on shit tons of makeup, try to act and talk like white foids.

Most noodlewhores have no self respect. So people don't really respect them in return, either consciously or subconsciously. Even in a liberal city such as SF, people look down on the white dude that has to steal from the already downtrodden Asian male and settle with the self hating noodlewhore. Of course people will never say it, but you'd be lying to yourself if you think people don't have that opinion. The rare noodlewhores that you do see with their own race of men, are Asian stacies. There you have it, self respecting noodlewhores are the minority. Because a good looking noodle is rare (I know whitecels, you like noodlewhores and disagree)

Just sharing my observations and my assessment. Its objective and true.

As for a lot of non-Asian foids, they make fun of us rice men to our faces. Noodlewhores (and all races of foids) at least try to hide that shit with black dudes. I'm sure many of you non-Asiancels here have sisters, cousins, aunts, that have made fun of Asian men in family gatherings.

Last edited:
black men need to beat noodlewhores more often.

She was disappointed there werent enough white chads. She is a snake and should be skinned alive.

She was disappointed there werent enough white chads. She is a snake and should be skinned alive.

Semi-cope since noodles like white normies more than white femoids do.

Did you guys catch that part? @starcrapoo @Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @Saint Cho
>I thought Paris was a very romantic city, so it probably have a lot of white guys
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is why I never travel anymore

should be tagged as lifefuel, reminder that niggers are flooding europe and NA and breeding our woman. :dafuckfeels:

should be tagged as lifefuel, reminder that niggers are flooding europe and NA and breeding our woman. :dafuckfeels:
They not tho, ugly black men do worse it's tyrones that get pussy, maybe 1 - 3 % of men are chads

Female gooks are the worst race of foids and biggest cumskin worshipers on earth. I fell you ricecels