Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian women think they deserve kudos for being with Asian men

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Veteran
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/187n64v/just_got_married_af_married_to_am/

we are both Asian American (woot woot!)

AMAF is a momentous occasion in the current year, outstanding among the oceans of WMAF that Asian women live and breathe. The fact that she needs to highlight it just proves that Asian women consider Asian men the bottom of the barrel. Imagine a White woman seeking praise for being with a White man; a Black woman bragging about dating a Black man. It wouldn't make any sense. But an Asian woman marrying her own race is so rare as to deserve its own announcement. Not to mention that modern legal marriage is the most demanding form of association a woman can enact on a man.

@Lvl99_BixNood @starcrapoo

Last edited:
Congratulations you married your looksmatch instead of an Aryan Chad

Guarantee you she only gave him a chance because he's extremely rich

Congratulations you married your looksmatch instead of an Aryan Chad
never seen a chad with an asian woman.
In fact, never seen a chad settle down.

asian women in general disgust me. they are pure cringe

Asian women reputation for being mail order brides is well deserved

its rare to see asian american foids with asian american men in places like SF and Seattle as these two are feminist JBW shitholes. A little bit less rare in soCal and NYC. I do notice that foids aren't as racist to us Asian men in the suburbs (Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Danville, Santa Rosa). Even in San Jose I notice a drastic improvement. Its specifically SF and Oakland thats extremely bad for asian men primarily because white liberal feminist women are highly concentrated in these areas and set the tone. And the tone they set is that asian, indian, and middle eastern men are undateable. You know how these liberal feminist white women look like (pixie hair cut, nose rings, tattoos, loose baggy clothing, dyed hair, etc...) Or if they don't look like that they are heavily career oriented, hypergamous, and JBW.

AMAF is more common in Hawaii.

We rice men do better in places like Alaska, Nevada, New Mexico, and much of the American south. These are basically white red states. You can tell some of the foids from these conservative states are oblivious to the extreme bias that liberal feminist foids have against us. But when they are around the liberal feminist foids long enough, they quickly learn that we are the uncool, and undateable race of men. Whereas when they were in their conservative state, they didn't have that negative perception of us.

White liberal blue states means extreme asian male suffering.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/187n64v/just_got_married_af_married_to_am/

AMAF is a momentous occasion in the current year, outstanding among the oceans of WMAF that Asian women live and breathe. The fact that she needs to highlight it just proves that Asian women consider Asian men the bottom of the barrel. Imagine a White woman seeking praise for being with a White man; a Black woman bragging about dating a Black man. It wouldn't make any sense. But an Asian woman marrying her own race is so rare as to deserve its own announcement. Not to mention that modern legal marriage is the most demanding form of association a woman can enact on a man.

@Lvl99_BixNood @starcrapoo

asian women are horrible send those vial witches to burn.

I remember when ricecel subs were preoccupied with the WMAF-AMWF disparity, now they're comparing WMAF to AMAF and celebrate when a noodle marries inside her race. It's over.

I had like 6 asian girls all write me on tinder at the same time today on my chadfish lol bug people hivemind