Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asians and manlets should be wiped out

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
There needs to be a mass genocide to purge asians and manlets from the gene pool. Nothing is more sexually repulsive than gooks manlets and curries we need to make sure no more gook manlet and currycels are born into a terrible existence. All Asians except for 8+ should be wiped out as well as anyone under 5'10

I agree to be wiped out.

Eugenics is the way

Their life is hell

Fuck I want to be wiped but I'm not a manlet

phew I just make the manlet cut-off

Then where would white men find a ugly wife?

Manlet here that would happily take death for others not to have to suffer me

Asiancels do fine as long as they stay out of the west.

Manlets. You can't prevent them from existing and only turbomanlets suffer a lot (Depends on the region though)

Currys should just stay out of the west imo

Why?

What's the point in caring what happens after you die?

Why do you care about what's good for society? If you have any empathy or goodwill towards any person or any collective you're a cuck. Everyone wants everyone else dead no exceptions, it's you against the world.

Don't forget blacks

a bullet through the midbrain would suffice for me, no need for any fancy methods thank you very much :)

ATM mode for whitecels. You will never be anything more than a green card and money .
I doubt that Japanese girls want to move to Germany. And you can also just pump and dump them lol

height is cope

Nah, curries TBH.

Go to Japan and prove me wrong
I am only 19 and in school si there is no wayl I could go to Japan. I mostly match with 18-20 year old girls and I doubt that they want to move. Japan is not a poor country lol

I am only 19 and in school si there is no wayl I could go to Japan. I mostly match with 18-20 year old girls and I doubt that they want to move. Japan is not a poor country lol

Yes girls are not hypergamous

that low iq cope.

Don't be angry white woman rather dates asian now.

Screenshot 20180306 231848

It's not going to solve anything. Let's say you killed all sub 8 men on earth, the caste system will still prevail. Now all 8s will be on the bottom of the food chain because femoids won't fuck anything lower than 9.5. After a couple of generations you will get pissed off with all 8s and you will start thinking of purging them again. Now recurse this hypothesis, you will get what I mean. Because "not being happy with whatever I have" is a basic human nature.

Curries in particular need to be wiped out