Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asians invented martial arts

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Thailand has muay thai, Japan has karate, Korea has Taekwondo, China has kung fu. You rice should use these art forms to punish any mayo man you see with a rice foid (but only in Minecraft). Alk ricemen should know martial arts. It's part of your rich heritage.

It's not just the noodlewhores sucking on a white dick that are race traitors. Ricebros that haven't mastered a martial art are also cucking their heritage.

What if he summoned a gun from Terraria?

Thailand has muay thai, Japan has karate, Korea has Taekwondo, China has kung fu. You rice should use these art forms to punish any mayo man you see with a rice foid (but only in Minecraft). Alk ricemen should know martial arts. It's part of your rich heritage.
Height plays a bigger role in strength potential.

I considering getting muay thai class because I actually like it and maybe want to get into the ring someday :feelskek:

Martial Arts was invented by Indians not asians.

It is good that asian guys invented it, but is comforting to know that white males also make asian culture better with their own way of treating the asian culture. Asian culture is superior either way, fortunately asian men accept white men and is great (as they should)

i will sign this into executive order

All those fancy martial arts ricecel black belts would be easily beaten by 6’3 200lb white Chad or Tyrone.

A currycel invented king fu in China, I’m not joking.

@Lv99_BixNood
@starcrapoo
@PPEcel
@SlayerSlayer

Are you all martial arts masters? It's part of your heritage.

All those fancy martial arts ricecel black belts would be easily beaten by 6’3 200lb white Chad or Tyrone.
This, it's a completely useless discipline nowadays. I don't follow MMA, but I don't think there are any rice MMA champions. Why? Because their karate and kung fu shit can't compete with simple fighting techniques based on mass and strength like boxing :feelskek:

This, it's a completely useless discipline nowadays. I don't follow MMA, but I don't think there are any rice MMA champions. Why? Because their karate and kung fu shit can't compete with simple fighting techniques based on mass and strength like boxing :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/zFbfF08LMbA

These rices will defeat your Chads and your Tyrones

Low iq rice cope

Actual, real martial arts was a part of every single Indo-European culture because it was military training before guns were invented

It stayed around via neutered, commercialized form basically as a form of physical education of children, not dissimilar from Fencing. Anything below the level of military training is useless coping for “fighting skills”

Last edited:
A currycel invented king fu in China, I’m not joking.
Re: Bodhi Dharma - That’s a myth Chinese Buddhists made up to make it seem like Zen Buddhism is Indian in origin and therefore comes from the Buddha

No different from the Catholics claiming that the Pope descends from Saint Peter

Boxing is heavily relying on technique plus lots of champions today first trained in kung fu, muay thai or karate

I never felt any greater disappointment when I found out he was an IT infiltrator.