Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ask my foid coworker to walk me to my car.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am sick and tired of every fat, ugly, broke foid behaving like every male is out to rape them.

After work one afternoon, I'm going to ask a foid coworker to walk me to my car. If she says "no", I will accuse her of being sexist. And if that is the case: the foid, myself, and our boss can talk about equality at the workplace.

Next stop IV in Minecraft

Why you want that?
Because, it exposes a double standard. Foids think all men want to rape them, so they ask one another ( and sometimes simp males) to walk them to their cars after work - I want to switch things up, by asking a foid to walk me to my car.

How you want to explain yourself when they ask you: why you asked her that question?

Bro had a bmw and died

Bro had a bmw and died
I often read that, people always posts stuff like, "He could have had my gf, if I could have had his BMW". Honestly, an incel has a better chance at obtaining a BMW rather than a gf. :feelsrope:

The day of retribution 2022

How you want to explain yourself when they ask you: why you asked her that question?
" I just feel weird walking to my car alone. Let's use the buddy system."

I often read that, people always posts stuff like, "He could have had my gf, if I could have had his BMW". Honestly, an incel has a better chance at obtaining a BMW rather than a gf. :feelsrope:
I like cars and high speed vehicles thats why im saying it to him it was probably nothing growing up rich having cool cars is a great cope and going to firing range and shit
Im sure he could have ascended had he waited a couple of years

That sounds straight like asking for a date which you know it doesn't work if you are not chad or tyrone
A man's car should be like a black hole for foids, once foids get in, they don't get out. :feelsdevil:

Did you ask her??

stacy "can you walk him to his car"
chad "sure, i'll walk him to his car. Give me the keys"

A man's car should be like a black hole for foids, once foids get in, they don't get out. :feelsdevil:
On a hypothetical scenario, it should be a chick magnet, but you know that it is a prerequisite nowadays

What are you going to say if she agrees to walk you out to your bucket?

Sad but true. One can not change genetics.

Do it. Will be fun

Looks like a high iq move

Because, it exposes a double standard. Foids think all men want to rape them, so they ask one another ( and sometimes simp males) to walk them to their cars after work - I want to switch things up, by asking a foid to walk me to my car.
Based. Does acting out of social norms makes them freak out?

Based. Does acting out of social norms makes them freak out?
Yes, my manager posted some "tips" on the wall regarding staying safe, "walking in two's" and using the "buddy system" are two of the tips. Why can't males request that a foid walk with them? Because, of sexism.

Yes, my manager posted some "tips" on the wall regarding staying safe, "walking in two's" and using the "buddy system" are two of the tips. Why can't males request that a foid walk with them? Because, of sexism.
:feelsokman: They show their hypocrisy on every turn.

True. If you tell them they are being sexist, they're going to lose their minds. :feelsLSD:

I am sick and tired of every fat, ugly, broke foid behaving like every male is out to rape them.

After work one afternoon, I'm going to ask a foid coworker to walk me to my car. If she says "no", I will accuse her of being sexist. And if that is the case: the foid, myself, and our boss can talk about equality at the workplace.

View attachment 634528
It's been 21 days :feelshehe: what happened :feelswhere:?

Keep us updated, you should find a way to film it covertly.