Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got harrassed for my car keys

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
My mum tried to comphiscate my car keys from me because I would not give her a lift. My reason for refusing to give her a lift is because she smokes around dogs and I do not want my dog getting health problems from second hand cigarette smoke.

My mum came in to my room demanding my car keys when she refused to leave my room I told her to “ fuck off” she thinks she’s entitled to a lift because she bought me a car. I can’t stand some people’s entitlement because I find it to common for to many people to have nonsensical levels of self entitlement.

Someone can only be entitled to something if they’re is a deal before hand. if someone is demanding something based on their self entitlement and they’re is no deal before hand it’s not right to wave around almost any form of self entitlement. My mum thinks she’s entitled to certain things because of her generosity you learn the hard way about self entitlement being the unpleasant catch as to why some people are so generous.

My mum has been black mailing me for lifts she says she’s going to sell my car if I don’t give her lifts she doesn’t go through any effort what so ever to do as she says when she goes off at me so I don’t feel threatened. I politely say no to my mum and she acuses me of abuse when I tell her to fuck off she acuses me of abuse. She’s the one who abuses me because she struggles to take no for an answer and harrass”s me with her drama. She said she was going to take my play station my bikes and my car and she never did it. I put up with her because she won’t do the worst she’ll only threaten the worst most of the time

She bought you a car, Might aswell give her a life, Tell her to drop the cigarettes while in a car, Make it a law, No smoking in the car.

maybe open all the window when she smokes faggot

She bought you the car and you live in her house and you can't even give her a lift from time to time? :dafuckfeels:

But you'll drive your dog around :feelsseriously:

She bought you the car and you live in her house and you can't even give her a lift from time to time? :dafuckfeels:

But you'll drive your dog around :feelsseriously:
Another nigga who grew up with loving and caring parents, most people here didnt have that privilege