Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asking "femcels": Would you have sex with or kiss a man you consider ugly?

"Femcels" are just ugly foids with high standards that they'll never reach because the Chad's they want are taken by Stacie's.

"Femcels" are just ugly foids with high standards that they'll never reach because the Chad's they want are taken by Stacie's.
High IQ intake, thanks for summing it up so elegantly

To be fair most of the men said they wouldn’t date an ugly woman on that same sub. Nobody is attracted to ugly people even if they are ugly themselves

High IQ post. Perfect way to sum it up

I saw some pics from their forum. Some 5's and even 2-3 solid 6's.

Wonder what they define as ugly if picked out from a lineup, these foids wouldn't be willing to put in the same legwork a guy is expected to. Also some guys in the comments are awake.

Last edited:
And they find 80% of men ugly.
"B-b-but you can override it with confidence" :soy: :foidSoy: No you can't.

Meanwhile on the other side: Unatractive girls that I asked out don't want to date me

they would kill all their "sistas" to compete for chad, women are nasty not only towards incels but towards each other when it comes to hierarchy

Don't think the women on r/virgin consider themselves femcels, I believe there used to be an actual sub called femcels but it got private-d because too many males were trying to hit them up LOL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:\

Anyway, thinking if I should adjust my pfp so Ryuko is wearing the hat properly

To be fair most of the men said they wouldn’t date an ugly woman on that same sub. Nobody is attracted to ugly people even if they are ugly themselves
No such thing as an ugly woman though. Either somebody likes her enough that they dont see her as "ugly" or her vagina offsets being ugly.

We are even banned from dumpster diving. Russia should just send the nukes. This is inhumane at this point.