Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AskMen thread on “why so many men are lonely and rejected by society” has so many comments dancing around the actual reasons

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/lajh8z/reddit_gives_the_impression_that_there_are_a_lot/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I dislike this sub because it’s typically very bluepilled and there are ironically a lot of women on it.

The idea for the thread/OP is actually interesting and relevant today but you’re just not realistically gonna get a lot of actually good answers on a sub like that and reading some of the comments ranged from funny to ragefuel.

JFL at some of the comments which occasionally get kind of close but so many guys and people in this thread are missing the boat/real reasons behind men feeling this way — because people are delusional and don’t want to except the real reasons as we well know.

Hate to see it, but it’s like, even if someone responded with the truth (which I still think is worth doing to be fair) it’d get nuked from orbit.

Some of the comments are clearly from Chads too where they’re like, “Oh I had such a good experience because my girlfriend’s female friends are so nice to me” just fucking lol. Why do people not have any self awareness bros?

Last edited:
Low smv men don't want to admit it's over and high smv men don't want to admit they won by chance (genes)

Low smv men don't want to admit it's over and high smv men don't want to admit they won by chance (genes)
True, that’s a really good point — some of the comments from Chads in the thread are really demonstrating a lack of self awareness tbh

True, that’s a really good point — some of the comments from Chads in the thread are really demonstrating a lack of self awareness tbh
You always have retarded easy life privileged assholes who have to but in and larp as depressed or struggling.

These morons go a few weeks/months without sex/gfs/seeing their friends and they think they know about loneliness

I saw that thread and it was really funny watching people tiptoe around the real reason most men are feeling that way.

men aren't just "rejected by society". men are rejected by foids. i swear every single foid gone is one step closer to a better world.

b2415eb6286eab72f372fba57a724c26.png

Some people truely live in a different world.
Reddit

It’s not just wet holes, young men don’t have anything to yearn for. But wet holes would make things better.

There is no real purpose or goal everything is artificial.

I saw that thread and it was really funny watching people tiptoe around the real reason most men are feeling that way.
I know right? My thoughts exactly lol
Some people truely live in a different world.
View attachment 403863
This is hilarious, they do indeed lol
men aren't just "rejected by society". men are rejected by foids. i swear every single foid gone is one step closer to a better world.

b2415eb6286eab72f372fba57a724c26.png
Good screencap thanks mate — dug up the direct link for those wanting to see the sources:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/lajh8z/reddit_gives_the_impression_that_there_are_a_lot/gloizto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

You always have retarded easy life privileged assholes who have to but in and larp as depressed or struggling.

These morons go a few weeks/months without sex/gfs/seeing their friends and they think they know about loneliness
Yup, well put

Last edited:
No mandatory showers and haircuts. There is nothing you can do about that. It's a problem that cannot be solved. Toilets are only attracted to the very best looking 5% of men. There is no solution to this in today's world.

A mans purpose is to get laid with his looksmatch or slightly below or higher. Since women are narcissistic unpleasable beings this takes away a mans purpose in life.

Perhaps you are correct, what is a mans purpose in your opinion then?
To become great men and have our name next to the others so that when the next generation reads our story they too will gain purpose to out do those that came before them that alone drives a man. The mark of purpose!

Low smv non blackpilled men prefer to live a comfortable lie (bluepill) rather than confront the truth

Lmao they shut it down:

Yep they evade it, matrix it, truth is very uncomfortable.The only thing these normies and femoids have to offer is generic cliche platitudes.

"Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK and probably a lot of other first world nations. We lag behind women in suicide attempts but the way men kill themselves is usually binary"

I fucking hate comments like this women cutting themselves for attention or cry's for help is not the same as jumping off a bridge or hanging yourself. Men are more successful because they want to die. Women don't. There's a huge difference in mind set.

The frequency with which such posts are made and show up on the frontpage with a lot of awards proves reddit is an incel site.
You wouldn't see these kinds of posts getting anywhere near as much attention or agreement on other social media.

Men hate the idea of not being in control in general.

"Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK and probably a lot of other first world nations. We lag behind women in suicide attempts but the way men kill themselves is usually binary"

I fucking hate comments like this women cutting themselves for attention or cry's for help is not the same as jumping off a bridge or hanging yourself. Men are more successful because they want to die. Women don't. There's a huge difference in mind set.
indeed i hate how they try to project that female depression is just as bad or even worse than male depression. Society doesn't want to admit that male problems are much more serious and foids don't suffer as much as men do.

>Tinder and okcupid stats showed that women were more willing to converse with men they did not consider "attractive at first", while men didn't.

How are women conversing with men they don't swipe right on?

*cough* bullshit *cough*

indeed i hate how they try to project that female depression is just as bad or even worse than male depression. Society doesn't want to admit that male problems are much more serious and foids don't suffer as much as men do.
Indeed boyo, it fucking sucks. It's so obvious

Its ur fault duh

I wanna kill both of them.

there are ironically a lot of women on it.
I don't see anything ironic about that: it would make sense for there to be women on an 'ask men' sub to ask men questions.
Just like it would not be ironic to have men on an 'ask women' sub to ask women questions.
It would only be a problem if they're going beyond that to ANSWER them.

I don't see anything ironic about that: it would make sense for there to be women on an 'ask men' sub to ask men questions.
Just like it would not be ironic to have men on an 'ask women' sub to ask women questions.
It would only be a problem if they're going beyond that to ANSWER them.
That's what I meant -- ironically women comment on questions a lot and there is a lot of pro-women bluepilled nonsense in the sub generally.

I wanna know what's up with all the reddit threads that later get deleted by the fucking op, why do these ppl make shit then remove it; pathetic cunts.

and holes don't want to admit they are shallow whores that are after tall chad cocks

When the truthful answer gets you canceled, you have to think creatively (lie) about the real reasons.
Q: Why are some groups of people more violent?
"A": Socioeconomic reasons

Q: Why do certain groups of people have a disproportionate amount of authority and wealth?
"A": Coincidence

Q: Why is it that all of our media has slowly become weaponized as a unified political tool?
"A": Progress

Q: Where is the evidence for the Holocaust?
"A": N/A

Nobody wants to reveal their hand lol

That's what I meant -- ironically women comment on questions a lot and there is a lot of pro-women bluepilled nonsense in the sub generally.
Women inserting themselves into male positions inappropriately like this is so mainstream I don't even know if it qualifies as irony anymore tbh