Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel AskReddit thread on male suicide is BRUTAL - shows just how bad things are

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

A lot of the thread is the usual "don't tell men to man up" stuff, but one comment caught me

Men in 2020 are SO starved of any validation that they cherish compliments made three years ago

Your average man isn't getting HUGS in 2020, much less any puss

Holy shit just fucking brutal

Big blackpill right here

Being a man in 2020 is a FUCKING SCAM

Last edited:
Males are second-class citizens

whores on reddit: "cOMPLImEnt tHEm, eveN iF ItS SOmEtHInG SmAlL"
why is the accursed XX clan so fucking dumb

whores on reddit: "cOMPLImEnt tHEm, eveN iF ItS SOmEtHInG SmAlL"
why is the accursed XX clan so fucking dumb
If you tell one of these women to actually compliment an incel, they'll be all "no I didn't mean him, just look at those eyes, hes creepy...."
then they'll go feel up Chad

This is absolutely horrific. What have women done to men? LOOK AT WHAT THEY’VE DONE!

Redistribute the looks (surgerymaxxing) and relocating the cels. Throw in some waifubots and ectogenesis and men should be able to cope.

Mods should sticky this tbh

A lot of the thread is the usual "don't tell men to man up" stuff, but one comment caught me

Men in 2020 are SO starved of any validation that they cherish compliments made three years ago

Holy shit just fucking brutal

Big blackpill right here

Last image is on point tbh.
Males are second-class citizens
pretty much, and people still think we aren't entitled to feel angry or vengeful rofl. We're the ww2 jews or the african slaves of today.

foids would rather get brain cancer with a side of AIDS instead of giving an Incel a compliment
noone sees this because they are blinded by bluepilled society and Chad's huge balls

Foids: "But what if by complimenting him he gets the wrong idea and grows a creepy weird attachment to me like I'd actually be his GF?!!!"

Men's personality's got worse after 2012 :soy: :soy: :soy:

inceltears won't touch this

Foids: "But what if by complimenting him he gets the wrong idea and grows a creepy weird attachment to me like I'd actually be his GF?!!!"
This is literally exactly what they are thinking.

I don’t want false compliments

The fuck? I don't need any bs compliments my family gives them to me all the time to gaslight my ass cuz they know nobody else will give it to me.

What I need is a virgin gf who is willing to be loyal and settle for life but it seems like even that is too much to ask.
Mods should sticky this tbh

Basically the crux of this is no physical touch or interest from any women. Foids in the comment section are saying "you aren't entitled to hugs, compliments, or cuddles."

Jfl.

This is literally exactly what they are thinking.

View attachment 194266

JFL

They're NPCs. So fucking predictable. I hate this fucking world. I hope the sui rate stays exactly where it is, or increases so these useless NPC's can continue to virtue-signal like they actually give a shit about some anonymous male roping, while peddling the same useless soy advice. :feelsclown: :feelsokman:

So much virtue signaling in that thread :lul:

This is the type of guy that inceltears says "isn't entitled to anything"

REMINDER YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOURSELF "ELIGIBLE" FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE TO BE VALIDATED

Male suicide rates are 78%!!! How can we change that to 100% so no more oppressed women are committing suicide ?!?!

Men dont receive compliment or touch in years, meanwhile foids be like "OMG my husband doesnt like my boyfriend, I am so depressed" JFL

People pretend to care but they really dont give a fuck at all, for foids they dont care if ugly men rope its just one less subhuman to swipe left on. Ugly men are nothing but disposable tools to be used in society, we are nothing but animals to them.

I made a thread on this yesterday and even in the comments of the post guys on here were calling those guys pussys for not "maning up".

Why does everytime a Foid accomplish something its like the greatest achievement ever in Science, Film, Tech, Politics, etc... People act like it's the first time a female ever did something good? Have they not been paying attention? After a while you just feel unappreciated. Imagine saying the average white female has it harder than the averagic ethnic male in 2020, nigga what? :feelskek:

most of the comments say the same shit about opening up about your feelings like that's gonna solve anything. being emotional is seen as being weak, that's tolerated among foids, but if you're male you're just painting a target on your back and letting everyone know you can easily be fucked with which will only make your problems worse in the end. men are gonna keep sperging out until only chad remains.

Reminder that of the supposed 22% of "suicides" that are women, probably only ~1% are actually a legitimately intended suicides.

The rest are just feigned suicide attempts where the woman expected to survive and get attention, but they fucked up the dosage and died before they could be resuscitated. They were merely self-harmers, NOT suicides.

The end results SEEMS like more than 1 in 5 suicides are women, but in actuality it's probably less than 1 in 100 suicides.

This is because "female suicides" rates are wrongfully bloated by ACCIDENTAL DEATH by fake suicide attempters, which are not genuine suicides.

We know this because women supposedly survive "suicide attempts" at a higher rate than men do.

I would venture maybe 15% of the people who read this thread actually give a shit about the men who suffer in today's society, and 14.99% of them are male.
This demographic consists of low value males who have empathy, as well as women born with some kind of genetic mutation that affects their brain.
The rest are just virtue signaling cunts.

Last edited:
Reminder that of the supposed 22% of "suicides" that are women, probably only ~1% are actually a legitimately intended suicides.

The rest are just feigned suicide attempts where the woman expected to survive and get attention, but they fucked up the dosage and died before they could be resuscitated. They were merely self-harmers, NOT suicides.

The end results SEEMS like more than 1 in 5 suicides are women, but in actuality it's probably less than 1 in 100 suicides.

This is because "female suicides" rates are wrongfully bloated by ACCIDENTAL DEATH by fake suicide attempters, which are not genuine suicides.

We know this because women supposedly survive "suicide attempts" at a higher rate than men do.
That and if women actually try to kill themselves they do it with preventable ways like slitting their wrists or swallowing pills while a guy will just blow his head off with a shotgun.

if women actually try to kill themselves they do it with preventable ways like slitting their wrists or swallowing pills while a guy will just blow his head off with a shotgun.
I think you mean 'survivable'.

Women who slit their wrists generally do it laterally rather than longitudally because it is NOT a genuine suicide attempt at all. They want to survive it. They WANT their stomachs pumped.

I made a thread on this yesterday and even in the comments of the post guys on here were calling those guys pussys for not "maning up".
don't be a greycel with a 2020 join date next time lmao

Has anyone said "have sex with men aside from Chad" yet?

The reason why they always only virtue signal AFTER someone is dead, is because doing so requires little to no resource and time investment on their part, and requires no commitments from them whatsoever in terms of their future behaviour. Nobody wants to help a suicidal man or be friends with him because it's costly for them in terms of time and effort to do so. On the other hand, spouting meaningless platitudes is easy, requires no commitment and makes them seem like a "good person".

Then your average man post on r/suicidewatch as well.

edit:

I don't think anyone in my life really knows had bad it is. I'm not blaming them, I've worked hard at keeping my problems secret. I've recently been put over the edge.

God, I'm struggling. I don't have a girlfriend yet. I never had one.

I work, I study and I try to be a decent person. I don't do drugs. I drink, I don't know once every four months, lightly. I'm the most sober person I know

It's like, no matter what I do, no matter what I think, I've tried things and I've done things. I've even looked up things. And the more I think about it, like now. It gets harder.

By the way tell Kate that, yeah I like her too. More than just friends, just to be clear. God, she's awesome. It's sad because I've pictured how awesome our lives would be together. She's actually the reason I've never dated. No matter who it was, it wasn't Kate. What do I, talk to her for 2 hours a week in real life. I suppose that's not too bad. But god. I've had dreams of how that would go. Getting married, having a job. Coming back from working at google and complaining about how awful the workday was to Kate. Who's making me some healthy feta wrap or something that she'd make. It's sad. It is, it's really really sad. I'm like tearing up right now and I haven't even gotten to the rough parts.

I talked to the uh, suicide hotline, called them one time. Also, put on hold.

When you call the suicide hotline you expect, I don't know, support someone there ready. ready to hear all your crap.

I can't handle another day at work with my overbearing boss. And I just got in a second car accident. It wasn't really an accident, to be honest. No one got hurt, no cars were even damaged. It was a frickin bumper car situation. Literally nothing.

I don't um. I'm not really sure what to do anymore. I just, I feel so alone.

I feel sick. I'm just tired. I'm tired of living.

Yeah, I've watched the motivational videos. They used to do something for me. Nothing matters. It's that truth that I think everyone knows and turns a blind eye to.

People like him are too common and they'll ignore the issue till it's too late.
Even on pleddit they ignored him.

Last edited:
Imagine being so hung up on a foid who complimented you three years ago.

One fucking compliment.

One fucking compliment.
I still remember the time 20 years ago a foid gave me an unsolicited hug :feelsrope:

Cuck tears wont touch this because it doesnt fit with their agenda

One fucking compliment.
It would mean something if you had never gotten one before or since.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back