Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel AskReddit thread on male suicide is BRUTAL - shows just how bad things are

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Literally 20 years ago, a becky complimented me on my performance in a school play. I still remember that. That's how empty and lonely my life is, that I have to reach for and remember things like that.

That’s lowkey interesting. I haven’t been complimented in quite so time, I really forgot when. But when a compliment is geniune it really goes a long way even if it’s not that big of a deal. Like, it sticks with you.

JFL men remember a compliment from 7 years ago. That is beyond depressing.
Literally 20 years ago, a becky complimented me on my performance in a school play. I still remember that. That's how empty and lonely my life is, that I have to reach for and remember things like that.
Meanwhile your 4/10 looksmatch gets 100 compliments a day

Let's be real, compliments come in many different forms, and I imagine the ones that we generally get (if any at all) are like this sample of recent "compliments" I've received from coworkers and other employees. PS. yes I know, Chads out but bear with me:

"Hey, your [third language] is pretty good!"
Gee thanks, I've only been forced to study it in school for over 8 years of my life and then been inundated with it in the underprivileged neighborhood I spent many years living and working in. I feel so good about myself because of the fact that my third language is pretty good! I am sure this will bring me much success.

"That's a nice sweater."
Great, I'm glad that my choice in clothing is up to your standards. I too have eyes. Note how this doesn't actually compliment anything about me/you outside of your ability to buy something that isn't hideous.

"I wish my hair was more like yours."
Ethnic woman literally just wants straight hair naturally so she doesn't have to straighten it every day. I guess I must be blessed, since women want to have my hair... But not touch it playfully and run their fingers through it or anything intimate, of course not!

"Great job on that [work task/project]."
Ah, thanks, yes I am a good worker bee, buzz buzz, I performed above-par on a mandatory task that I need to complete in order to put food on my table and beer in my stomach. I am sure that you value this work that I put in so much that you might see me as something more than a worker drone. No? Oh well.

JFL. I am *so* blessed to have all of these compliments in my life. I feel so special and appreciated. Surely, anyone who receives compliments like these won't commit suicide - look how much positivity they are surrounded by! I can just imagine the people around me mentally patting themselves on the back whenever they give me a compliment of this nature.

Basically the crux of this is no physical touch or interest from any women. Foids in the comment section are saying "you aren't entitled to hugs, compliments, or cuddles."

Jfl.
Jesus fuck they are getting more brutal by the year. They can’t even show a sense of sympathy, even online. It’s over buddy boyo’s.

The elites love to make low value males miserable, as miserable bluepilled men always either resort to female worshipping in hopes of relationships, or they become faggots/trannies to drug themselves out of the pain, either way the femininity of society increases, and femininity comes with weakness, weakness that docilizes the population into accepting the loss of privacy, property and social mobility imposed by businessman ruled capitalist state, and so the controllers of the media glorify and encourage female behavior at any opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back