Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Asshole on the freeway

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
Yesterday night I was on the freeway for a very long drive. I needed to take my autistic friend home(my only friend where I live). I was hot(no air conditioning), hungry, tired and in a terrible mood. Since I didn't want to worry about exit only lanes, I decided to drive on the left. I was driving a few MPH above the speed limit. Suddenly, I see a car whiz up from behind me, changing lanes to pass and honking. I can see that there is a guy in the drivers seat with his Stacy girlfriend. In anger, I honk once back. Then, the car in front honks again and the Normie sticks his middle finger up at me. I lean out the window and scream "FUCK YOU!" as loud as I can. The car in front comes to an abrupt stop and I almost get in an accident. I honk loudly while breaking, but barely stop in time. The car then starts up again and drives on.

God dammit, people need to learn to just leave me the hell alone. I have nothing to lose and they have everything to lose. If any other Normies/couples aggress, I will answer in kind. Time to paint the tires.

Last edited:
You should've punched his side mirror off

I hate those faggots who think they are above the law and get angry at you if your not doing 30mph over the speed limit. I always slow down whenever some cunt is tailgating me.

This is why you should carry a pistol in your glove compartment.
A Tec-9 to be exact, be sure to aim it sideways

I hate those faggots who think they are above the law and get angry at you if your not doing 30mph over the speed limit. I always slow down whenever some cunt is tailgating me.
However if your driving in the farthest left lane on the highway and you arent doing atleast 80mph you need to get the fuck out the lane. I hate these people who get in the farthest lane going slow and wasting my time, get the fuck out the damn lane

However if your driving in the farthest left lane on the highway and you arent doing atleast 80mph you need to get the fuck out the lane. I hate these people who get in the farthest lane going slow and wasting my time, get the fuck out the damn lane

I try not to be that guy. However, I think driving right at the speed limit in any lane is perfectly reasonable. It's acceptable to merge past others if you want to speed, but bullying is just asking for it.
This is why you should carry a pistol in your glove compartment.
A Tec-9 to be exact, be sure to aim it sideways
Rocket Launcher?

Last edited:
I try not to be that guy. However, I think going the speed limit in any lane is perfectly reasonable. It's acceptable to merge past others if you want to speed, but bullying is just asking for it.
On the highway id say its only reasonable in the first 2 lanes if its a 4way, after those two you seriously have no business being in the next two lanes. Theirs two lanes for you to drive the speed limit, no need to piss of people who drive fast

Then they do the passive aggressive thing where they only pass me. I stay back far away for a few minutes until they forget about me only to go full throttle and pass only them. They always get so angry.:feelzez:

Then they do the passive aggressive thing where they only pass me. I stay back far away for a few minutes until they forget about me only to go full throttle and pass only them. They always get so angry.:feelzez:
Kek! Sometimes I like to piss off the extremely fast drivers who go in the next lane to pass me than I immedtaely close the gap between me and the car infront of me so they have no space to cut infront of me. Made my day when I did it and saw the guy in my rearview mirror throw his hands up in anger.

Kek! Sometimes I like to piss off the extremely fast drivers who go in the next lane to pass me than I immedtaely close the gap between me and the car infront of me so they have no space to cut infront of me. Made my day when I did it and saw the guy in my rearview mirror throw his hands up in anger.
Normies always act like they are extremely busy and every second of time counts when in reality most of them spend hours a day watching TV or using social media.

On the highway id say its only reasonable in the first 2 lanes if its a 4way, after those two you seriously have no business being in the next two lanes. Theirs two lanes for you to drive the speed limit, no need to piss of people who drive fast

1. Suicidal incel drives speed limit in left lane following all the rules.
2. Normies are starving him to death socially and he has nothing to lose.
3. Normie pulls up behind driving 10mph above speed limit and sees the incel in his beat up car. No police? Good.
4. NORMIE gets angry AT THE INCEL! NORMIE decides to risk a crash even though he has a prime Stacy in the passenger seat.

Honestly, I think people need to find balance between driving too fast and too slow. Going above the speed limit is illegal anyways, just like school shootings. Thus, my speed (2 mph over) should have been okay for 99% of people. But no, oh no. There is that one normie who chooses to begin war over a few degrees of speed. Although come to think of it, If this was really about speed, why did the normie stop and almost hit me? What it was really about is dominance, bullying and him impressing his lover. I'm not gonna let that happen, driving logistics aside.

Last edited:
"Suicidal incel drives speed limit in left lane following all the rules. Normies are starving him to death socially and he has nothing to lose.
Normie pulls up behind driving 10mph above speed limit and sees the incel in his beat up car. No police? Good.
NORMIE gets angry AT THE INCEL! NORMIE decides to risk a crash even though he has a prime Stacy in the passenger street. "

Honestly, I think people need to find balance between driving too fast and too slow. Going above the speed limit is illegal anyways, just like school shootings. Thus, my speed (2 mph over) should have been okay for 99% of people. But no, oh no. There is that one Normie who chooses to begin war over a few degrees of speed. Although come to think of it, If this was really about speed, why did the normie stop and almost hit me? What it's really about is dominance, bullying and him impressing his lover. Not gonna let that happen, driving logistics aside.
It's usually rich people who don't give a shit about getting a ticket.

"Suicidal incel drives speed limit in left lane following all the rules.
Normies are starving him to death socially and he has nothing to lose.
Normie pulls up behind driving 10mph above speed limit and sees the incel in his beat up car. No police? Good.
NORMIE gets angry AT THE INCEL! NORMIE decides to risk a crash even though he has a prime Stacy in the passenger street. "

Honestly, I think people need to find balance between driving too fast and too slow. Going above the speed limit is illegal anyways, just like school shootings. Thus, my speed (2 mph over) should have been okay for 99% of people. But no, oh no. There is that one Normie who chooses to begin war over a few degrees of speed. Although come to think of it, If this was really about speed, why did the normie stop and almost hit me? What it was really about is dominance, bullying and him impressing his lover. Not gonna let that happen, driving logistics aside.
Yeah that guy was a dick, but why are you drving slow in the farthest left lane when theres lanes for slow and speed limit drivers?

Yeah that guy was a dick, but why are you drving slow in the farthest left lane when theres lanes for slow and speed limit drivers?
Yeah, the car sucks and the shocks are out so it's bumpy driving too fast. I also try to avoid shit with the cops and often lose track of my speed. It's easier to make a habit of driving legally for me. Further, the lane I was in was Carpool(forgot to mention) so I wanted to stay in that one and there were many forced exits.

Last edited: