Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Assuming you still would be straight, and if you kept your original male nature, you would probably still feel miserable as a woman

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Yeah women have it easy with dating and sex, but they’re miserable because Chads won’t commit. Now this isn’t to say I or we should empathize with them, nor think they have it as bad as us. But say we did become girls tomorrow. We’re still straight, so now we find guys attractive. If we now are under control of female nature when it comes to dating and sex, then will we be happy when a Chad never commits? I don’t think so. Especially if our requirements go way up now that we’re women. So really, unless you still have your male nature (lower standards/less strict requirements) where you would be very happy with your looksmatch or below, you won’t be happy. You literally cannot be happy unless you lock down a Chad.

Yeah women have it easy with dating and sex, but they’re miserable because Chads won’t commit. Now this isn’t to say I or we should empathize with them, nor think they have it as bad as us. But say we did become girls tomorrow. We’re still straight, so now we find guys attractive. If we now are under control of female nature when it comes to dating and sex, then will we be happy when a Chad never commits? I don’t think so. Especially if our requirements go way up now that we’re women. So really, unless you still have your male nature (lower standards/less strict requirements) where you would be very happy with your looksmatch or below, you won’t be happy. You literally cannot be happy unless you lock down a Chad.
better than not having any sex

sewers tier thread
JFL

better than not having any sex

JFL
cope if you ever build a secret synagogue in the philiphines let me sleep in a tent right behind it.no one will see me and i will shit in a bucket so no one will see any outhouses.i am getting desperate out here

cope if you ever build a secret synagogue in the philiphines let me sleep in a tent right behind it.no one will see me and i will shit in a bucket so no one will see any outhouses.i am getting desperate out here
There aren’t enough Jews in the Philippines for a synagogue

JFL, why would I be building secret synagogues in the Philippines? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tranny posting right now

Tranny posting right now
I’m not a tranny, I’m just saying. Look at all the miserable “femcels”. Why are they miserable when they have so many men to choose from? Because they hate all the options that want them beyond a pump and dump. If we became women and our male nature was replaced with that of a female’s, we would not accept anything less than Chad.
We have it way worse, of course. And I get annoyed as everyone else here when I see women complaining about loneliness online. But I just think that female nature would prevent us from being happy with anything below Chad.

Whores are just following their nature, and when society gives them the option to fuck chads frivolously their hypergamy gets taken into overdrive.

Every foid who denies their looksmatch deserves to rot. Fuck their happiness. The same thing would apply to me if I was an ungrateful whore.