Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 30 I'm really sick of life.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I'm not saying I'd rope but life is just tiresome and I dislike it and I realize it's only going to get much worse in the next few years.

Soon the health problems will begin, if they haven't already. Then it's giga over.

I'm 18 and hate my life, how the hell did you live to thirty?

Same at 36. I always hated my life, but since i turned 30 i dont see one positive thing in this existence .

Brutal brocrl i think the only good solution is for us to stick togeth in real life thats how you have fun

Soon the health problems will begin, if they haven't already. Then it's giga over.

Normiefaggots don't understsand that shit, "aGe iS jUsT a NuMbeR". "i GoT mUh dEgRee aT 50!". :feelstastyman:

slightly older and yeah it's pretty shit

everyone needs to take care of their teeth, stress levels, sleep, heart, etc, all that shit can go bad very quickly